Reviews for To Listen
PoE99 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was very good, loved your descriptions of Erik, so dark and intense. Well done!
Perfume chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
DANG, WOMAN. I just finished reading it and ... holy moly mother of god. I can't believe your work is so Leroux, so on par to what I want when I search for Leroux fiction.

I am most certainly saving this amongst my favorites!
Osolone chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Glorious. And Hot!
la vampire susan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Beautiful! You have such a great talent for writing! Your words flow so eloquently, so perfectly, I envy you! Continue writing, even if it's not this! Brilliant! Wonderful! I love the way you illustrate their reactions and actions so perfectly! Wonderful!
Bergamotte chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
What a lovely surprise! What an absolutely gorgeous vignette! As I read I pictured Leroux' Erik with his breathtaking ugliness and golden eyes. Such rich description, so much emotion, so much discovery, so much passion. Ray, you are talented. Your writing is so mature for 21 years of age. Please, please . . . "Stay," and write more Phantom pieces for all of us to enjoy. (Smiles and checks favorite story and author checkboxes)
misstris1221 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Woop! It was awesome! I totally loved it :) Great job.
Canela chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Beautiful!
fantomesrose chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Great story. I like your style of writing. More Phantom stories please!
itsmeLAURAAA chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
So beautiful! Wonderfully written! Write more!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
What a fantastic portrayal! Absolutely wonderful!
Hello chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wow. That was intense. Amazingly well written. I would definitely read more of your short stories. Thank you for sharing
Jennie chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Lovin this story!
Maq chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This doesn't really warrant the M rating. It's a (very) hard T, I think, but I'm glad you classified it as you did; I am shamelessly addicted to smut and only read M phics.
You had some very beautiful imagery. "The musty dripping water listened" is an absolutely exquisite line. The breaking of the music box at the start was also well done, as foreshadowing and as a standalone bit.
My only pseudo-negative critique is the overuse of musical terminology. Those who aren't familiar with the words can't connect them to a sound and therefore do not get the full effect.
Well done.
14blynnder chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Intense! Nicely done.
Brambled13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Love it! Write more please!