Reviews for Elemental Hazards: Reboot
The Master Of Stories chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
This is a nice change from the original, I hope you keep it dude, and I also enjoy those fun facts you add.

Akashi: Takami is having a nice change since the orphanage, I hope to see next chapter soon
King of 2211 chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Nice, very nice.
King of 2211 chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
I did like it.
M4dG4rl chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Poor Takami when Faith refused his asking. But now he meet another girl and seems have an interest with the girl (only in my thought)

Btw, sorry for my very late review.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
And we introduce Layla in the story! This is super awesome for the re-boot! I hope Faith and Layla will be good pals when they get to the hot springs and that Faith will still be friends Takami. Definitely looking forward to hear Faith sing 'Give Your Heart a Break'...unless you're thinking of another song.

PM me back for that! Please post more ASAP!

-AniUniverse '05

And I hope I also get to see 'Pride of a Ligress' soon!
BlackReaper456 chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Well... That escelated quickly. Nice chapter man, also would you mind checking out my fanfic? It's called The Story of Wei.
M4dG4rl chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Hahahaha... Ryo and Kiba. I loved them :D They barked to each other.
M4dG4rl chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Love how they first meeting.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Awesome idea to place this one-shot into the Reboot! Where Kovu and Takami first met and became great friends...loved it! Can't wait to see more!

BlackReaper456 chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
So Kovu's been introduced huh? Awesome, can't wait to see what happens next.
King of 2211 chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Cool, by the way, I updated Dragon, check it when you get the chance.
BlackReaper456 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Nice chapter, can't wait to see what happens next
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Man, Kiba and Ryo's first meeting is the beginning of the unlikely friendship. Wonder how well they'll keep themselves in shape. Post more ASAP!

-AniUniverse '05

PM me if you need any more suggestions on this or your other fics!
King of 2211 chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Till then.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 7 . 3/2/2013 this is the beginning of Ryo and Chronos' 'Reunion'. Can't wait to see how Ryo and Skyler meets Ryo and Skyler!

-AniUNiverse '05

New chapter of 'Streetfighter Scars' and 'White Tigers United' are up! And if you need assistance on wrapping up 'Pride of a Ligress', PM me back!