Reviews for The Boss's Wife
this is all pretty juvenile. THey all just take her in and make her part of the family...just like that. Her supposed sob story makes EVERYONE cry? Ya, bullshit.
When Edward is talking about Tanya you can tell that the story was written by a female and his pov is clearly not coming from a male. You are writing him as if he is a woman!
Bakergrama chapter 23 . 5/23
Just getting good...too bad it’s no t finished! Pout face!
Ladylaid chapter 24 . 5/16
I hope that you will continue and finish this story. It is so captivating,!
susieq3210 chapter 24 . 5/3
I hope you finish this story even though it has been 5 years since updated. But it is a great story so far and I would love to see it finished. Thanks you are a great writer and should continue. :-):-)
piperanna chapter 24 . 4/29
I love this story and would love to see you continue it.
virginia.pickering.1 chapter 24 . 4/21
I love this story! I hope you come back and finish it. I have seen some the horrendous guest reviews and comment and I am appalled! They chose to hide behind guest and said mean and hurtful things that were completely uncalled for and out of line. If they didn’t like your story, then the should have X out and read something else. And if they think they can do better, then they should go do their own thing. I sincerely hope you come back and finish it. I love mafia stories!
vampirelady13 chapter 5 . 1/12
Boy you made Charlie out to be stupid.
Kimberly chapter 24 . 1/5
Please update this story
RosalieHale237 chapter 24 . 11/2/2018
wowo this was really great can't wait to read more of your stories
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2018
"end of flashback"? lmao! you know it's possible to write a character remembering something without labeling the flashback... 1/ find a trigger to ignite a flashback, 2/ find a trigger to propel a return to the present, 3/ keep it brief, 4/ make sure the flashback advances the story, 5/ use flashbacks sparingly, and 6/ don't label the damn flashback with "**flashback**"! ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/9/2018
good grief! this story is a shit show...so mike and jacob via billy propose to bella all in one funeral? this story reads like the worst latin american soap opera...it makes sense why you had to abandon it...cos nothing makes sense here!

(*; ;*)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
Hoping you finish this story, really
leegav chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Can u finish this story luv it and would like to know how it ends
detsinbaby chapter 24 . 3/31/2018