Reviews for The Boss's Wife
twimima7 chapter 24 . 5/26
AWESOME CHAPTER! Thank you it's a good one. Ding dong the witch is gone.
twimima7 chapter 22 . 5/26
I love how he is able to cheer her up. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 5/26
This chapter made me sad for poor Bella. She lost all her immediate family. Thank you she has Edward and his family now to protect and love her. She needs to have lots of Edward's babies.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 5/26
One slore down and 3 more to go. Bella is coming into her self and good for her protecting what's hers.
twimima7 chapter 19 . 5/26
Good for Bella, putting a stake on her man. Tanya's nuts.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 5/26
Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 5/26
Poor Bella, had she known how rich she was she would not have been eating out of the dumpsters and living in her truck. What a cruel life she was led to believe in. Hope she gets her revenge on Billy and Jacob.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 5/26
Bella has her hands full with Edward's ex's. Tanya, Lauren Jessica and I'm sure theirs more. Glad she is handling it okay since he claimed her as his.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 5/26
After what Seth said about Billy's reaction to her going missing, I would be scared too!
twimima7 chapter 8 . 5/26
Poor Bella. What did Billy want with her? Seems charlie and Renee was set up for murder.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 5/26
James, the major jerk and thinks himself a gift to women. Hope they put him in his place. Edward and his family are so good to her.
twimia7 chapter 6 . 5/26
I love how Edward is up front with her and plans to take care of has been through a lot of misery and had no help from anyone.
chikissexy0520 chapter 24 . 5/26
God this fic is fantastic. Lately I've been looking for stort like this one. I like that edward is powerful and even better the also Bella powerful and no so innocent Lol I hope you change your mind and continue updating cuz it should a waste this amazing fic... REALLY HOPING YOU UPDATE :)
twimima7 chapter 3 . 5/26
Love at first sight for Edward. WOW! He works fast. Like he said he found his wife and Esme agrees.
brebre99 chapter 1 . 5/16