Reviews for Les Infidèles
cary99 chapter 1 . 3/19
Love the chapter
TheWhiteRose112796 chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I hope no one liked the last ending more than the Renji one.
OnlyDarknessAwaits1369 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I enjoyed reading this story. Though I did not read the last chap due to the circumstance that I prefer this type of ending better than the last. Hope this doesn't offend you in anyway...
'
xazur3x chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
I think the original ending is better.. :)
Daughter-of-the-Old chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
I liked the first ending better but this one was ok...Great story
KeeBee chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
For some reason, I prefer the Renji ending to the Grimmjow ending. But I still live this story :)
Missy QueenBee chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Awww, it was quick, but I liked the first ending :(.

I guess that's way you made two, hehe!

Anyway, thank you for another story! It was very well-writen and I absolutely loved every second of it!

Til next time,

Missy
BlackKittyMoon chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
I liked this. It sound like something off of lifetime but I liked it. But I got to say I liked the first ended better then the alterentive.
Mayuzu chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
I like the original ending way more than the alternate. I think it's good that Ichigo realized his mistake and changing into a better person. Not to mention that Renji is such a sweetheart here. I'm so happy to know that they're together and Ichigo even has stopped loving Grimmjow.
Unexisted user chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I like the original ending more than the alternate one... he's better with renji...
Wereteen25 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
both ending were good i dont think i can pick one
Sugerbliss chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
YAYAYAYAYAYYAYYAYAYAYAY thats the ending I was looking for, I mean the other one was great too, however i preferred this one. Excellent story, I really didn't realize that there were two different endings... smart way to please everyone!
Sugerbliss chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Damn what a dramatic twist, it's sad but it is true; Grimmjow was married to Nel *Cough* Noooo! *Ehem* excuse me, as I was saying: he did have a son... *Sits in emo corner* Why, why? he was going to leave her for you! 0.0 oh there's another chapter... XD
Sugerbliss chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
One word for this... N-I-C-E! so now they both admitted that they loved each other, they finally had some dirt $ex and now I'm going crazy to read the next chapter. Your good at keeping the right mood, there relationship is pretty sad and yet I'm wondering what is up with nel... XD
Sugerbliss chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
damn that was a really tough fic, Wrong-wrong-wrong-wrong, no matter how it's put what Ichigo is doing is completely wrong. XD I love it, Neliel is such a snotty bastard and Grimmy is Ichi's property... it's still wrong, but mildly amusing... I'm hooked and ready for the next chapter!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »