Reviews for Buffy Was Dead
Pipzrulestheworld chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Quite enjoyed this :) I've just now in 2013 started watching Buffy so I'm using my time wisely and fanfixing it
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I have absolutely no knowledge of this fandom whatsoever other than that Buffy slays vampires and I think someone in it is a lesbian, but it pains me to see stories with no reviews, so I’m going to review it – or at least the writing – anyway.

The writing’s really good. You’ve really imbued the piece with this lovely tone of grief. Also, the line “a warmth that countered the coldness of death” is wonderful. Maybe consider capitalising the title?

Quick correction:
Slayer's die, it's what they do – I assume you meant this to be plural and not possessive, so “slayers die; it’s what they do.”

The following bit read a tad strange:
Xander was waiting for her; he always drove her home to her cheap apartment, little more than a closet with a bathroom, it was.

Were this mine, I’d restructure this as, “Xander was waiting for her. He always drove her home to her cheap apartment; it was little more than a closet with a bathroom” or “apartment, which was little more” or something of that nature.

Sorry for not being able to be more helpful! Despite not knowing your fandom, I enjoyed the read because of the writing xx