Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
K Hanna Korossy chapter 24 . 7/30
I love this premise, and Dean's (and Bobby's) patience. I'm just wondering...does this have an (hopefully happy) end? Is it just a year in the life of Sam's recovery, or is there an actual arc with an ending? It just seems really...meandering. :) I will keep reading, though, in hopes!
Nyx Ro chapter 24 . 7/30
Poor Dean! Poor Sam! :,(

Awesome Bobby! :-D
BranchSuper chapter 24 . 7/29
Figures that was what was behind the chicken-freeing - Sam would feel that way for sure.
emebalia chapter 24 . 7/29
I wished Cas could have stayed longer.
Sam is making great progress.
coldkagome chapter 24 . 7/29
Aww samny wanted the chicken to be free too
mikeysrevenge chapter 24 . 7/29
Ahhhhhhhhh love it! Please update soon.
jensensgirl3 chapter 24 . 7/29
Sam only wanted too free the Chicken like he was free from the cage, thought he was doing the right thing. Hope Dean don't get to hard on his brother, he will keep a better on eye him next time.
ArtistKurai chapter 24 . 7/29
Saaaaaaam! *sobs* I had a feeling that's what Sam was thinking when I read the last chapter. I wanna hold him and never let him go. Post again soon, please!
Kas3y chapter 24 . 7/29
OMG! Another update for this one, still love it and can't wait for more :D
SPN Mum chapter 24 . 7/29
Poor Sam! I agree with Dean. I also wish that Sam would recover enough to be himself again. Dean just needs to persevere. Sam is getting better all of the time. Maybe someday, when Sam feels safe enough, he will return to the little brother that enjoys being a pain-in-the-ass to Dean.
whatnosheep chapter 24 . 7/28
Its great to see Sammy's logic shining through! It's another small step in recovery! Glad that cas showed up.
Another great chapter!
reannablue chapter 24 . 7/28
I'm thinking that Sam's ability to answer Dean's question is actually a step forward for Sam. It was an appropriate response so hopefully he continues that positive trend.
OUATLovr chapter 24 . 7/28
Aww, I'm glad Dean understood. And what a sad ending to the chapter! Or just a sad chapter in General, I suppose, but it was cute to see Castiel again and I hope that this isn't the last we see of him, and that he (or someone) can do something more for Sam.
Krisuvial chapter 24 . 7/28
Yes, Sammy! You're out. Dean's gonna protect you and you'll heal!

Love it! So excited for more! I never want this to end :)

-Kris-
Souless666 chapter 24 . 7/28
I do wonder if Dean regrets that.

Great chapter.