Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
Kas3y chapter 27 . 1/30
Ok, sorry about the previous chapter, it was an amazing read and it was amazingly written :) This chapter was just as amazing, but I did have a lil teary eyes moment when Sam started the washing up, really got all of those feels moving around :D

Still Love this story and I am so excited to see how you do this trip with Sam, keep up the AMAZING work :D
Lady Nivian chapter 27 . 1/18
Thanks for another great chapter! This Dean-less trip sounds like a bad idea to me. )
mikeysrevenge chapter 27 . 1/16
I need to know if Dean goes with them! Please update soon.
BranchSuper chapter 27 . 1/16
Sam is doing a bit better, but is he OK to go alone on a trip with Marsha and Tori?
Mistycat chapter 27 . 1/12
The disk washing made me smile. Thank you. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SPN Mum chapter 27 . 1/11
It's so great that Sam felt well enough to want breakfast, but it's even better that he is trying to do things for himself. He didn't have the confidence before. He is slowly getting over his experiences in the Cage, and Sam's actions are a sign that he will be okay eventually. I'm not sure going on vacation with Marsha and Tori, with Dean not there in case something happens, is a good idea. I don't know how Sam might feel about that either.
Cielshadow17 chapter 27 . 1/11
Woo! You are cranking out these chapters! Awesome! But this chapter kind of makes you wonder if Sam will be alright going away on vacation without Dean. He is getting better yes but what if something goes wrong? Hmmm update as soon as you can! I wanna know! Lol
HIIIII chapter 1 . 1/10
Hheeyy ik I commented earlier but I just had a prediction!
Sam's gonna go with Tori and Marsha and its gonna go all great and stuff BUT then he starts to miss Dean ALOT and so Marsha is forced to call Dean so they can have a cute moment over the phone X3 idek thats my two cents on it
reannablue chapter 27 . 1/10
I'm so excited to see Sam connecting with the world more and trying to do things like dishes. It warms my heart but a trip away without Dean? How will that play out? I really enjoyed this chapter!
AlxM chapter 27 . 1/10
Wait. Nooooo! This is not going to go well, is it? Not that I don't think Marsha can't hold her own, but Dean's probably better at killing monsters and all. Also, is Sam going to be willing to go without Dean? He loves Tori, but he's barely ever been away from Dean like this.
Whhyyyyyy didn't she ask Dean to come along? *sad*
Another awesome update, friend. Loved Sammy trying to make breakfast and wash the dishes. He's improving, and it makes me real happy! Thanks for sharing.
lzech216 chapter 27 . 1/10
Good for Sam!
Kurokaga chapter 27 . 1/10
yaayy i can't wait to read the next chapter . i love this chapter, especially the part where sam put the dishes on the rack . keep up the good work
ArtistKurai chapter 27 . 1/10
That was so cute! Sam needed that proud moment for washing the dishes, even if he didn't actually get them clean. That was so sweet! I loved it! And Tori wants Sammy to go on vacation. I wonder how Dean's going to be while they're gone. Or will Marsha surprise him with an invitation as well? Update soon please!
HIIIII chapter 27 . 1/10
Omg the dish scene was so cute!
Awww I rlly like this story :3 so glad I found it now that Sammy's getting better
Sammy's gonna be alright with Tori and Marsha riiiight? XP I rlly hope so hes doing so well rn!
jensensgirl3 chapter 27 . 1/10
Love how Bobby didn't say anything too Sam about the dishes, even Dean encourage him to keep going on his task. Wonder if Sam would be okay with Tori and Marsha alone with no Dean, we'll see what happens when they leave.