Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
Jenjoremy chapter 35 . 8/25
Finally found time to read this and I had to let you know how much I loved it! I loved seeing Sam's journey of healing. His tiny improvements, his setbacks, and Dean's alternating patience and frustration all felt so very real! Marsha and Tori were amazing original characters. This was truly a wonderful story!
burninglikeacid chapter 35 . 8/4
Wow... I don't even have the right words to describe this wonderful story! It's awesome in every sense- and I'm going to check all your others stories now
Kas3y chapter 35 . 7/4
Wow, I can't believe this has come to an end, I loved this story, from start to finish, beautiful, keep up the fantastic work :D
SPN Mum chapter 35 . 5/17
I'm so happy that Sam and Dean found Tori again, especially in time to see her graduate from high school. I bet she'll stay in touch with them from now on and maybe Sam can go see her on her breaks. I'm mad that Marsha took Tori away from Sam for thirteen years, but at least they can be friends again. I still think Dean should have reamed her a new one. Marsha was forgiven way too easily. I'm glad that Sam seems so much better and that both Winchesters seem to be doing okay.
Souless666 chapter 35 . 5/15
Wow, that was a great story, sad, but great, all the same.
Souless666 chapter 34 . 5/15
Man that was so sad.
BranchSuper chapter 35 . 5/15
Maybe, a fresh start... I enjoyed this story very much!
BranchSuper chapter 34 . 5/15
Sam did not take that well, but he seems to be adjusting.
BranchSuper chapter 33 . 5/15
Eh? A long time?
hotshow chapter 35 . 5/15
Just finished reading this story and it was great. Thank you.
NightReader22 chapter 35 . 5/15
Wow! I was not expecting that! I'm sad it's over, but I'm glad it looks like their going to get a happy ending :)
cartersdaughter chapter 35 . 5/14
Oh my gosh! The ending to this story was the best. First Marsha and Tori leaving then the reunion. I love your stories, especially how they are AU but Sam and Dean are still in character. And they are so well put together. Do you have a beta?
ArtistKurai chapter 35 . 5/14
Wow, Marsha made me kinda mad there. She didn't even try to see it from Dean and Sam's point of view, especially Sam's. But I am glad she decided to give the Winchesters another chance in the end. And I'm very glad Sam and Tori found their best friend again. That was so sweet that she recognized Sam after all those years. That's real love, right there. I really, really enjoyed this story. It was awesome!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 35 . 5/14
seems they can bond
Masami Mistress Of Fire chapter 35 . 5/13
Ah I'm so sad it's over! But its a great ending too. Wish it didn't have to end. But anyway, I still loved it! Such a beautiful story. Thank you so much! I look forward to your future writing.