Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
Wolf77 chapter 22 . 6/10
Yay! This is great! Keep writing! I love it! Sammy's so cute and sweet. I can't wait to see war happens next!
Arikanana chapter 22 . 5/4
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS~! Please update soon I couldn't put this story down
Cielshadow17 chapter 22 . 4/27
Everything is going so well! But as you know trouble always finds them! Can't wait for the new chapter! Update soon!
talyta gontijo chapter 22 . 4/25
pelo amor de deus! continua a história! eu estou amando!
SylvanaMohona chapter 22 . 4/24
wow! Sam's getting better!yay!
SPN Mum chapter 22 . 4/23
It looks like Sam had a good time at the fair, except for the Ferris wheel. I wonder what memories that triggered? O.o I'm glad that Dean is willing to return to the fair and have Bobby join them. Bobby likes to do things with the boys, and he doesn't get the opportunity to go off with them that much.
destiny.bickel.3 chapter 22 . 4/22
I love love LOVE this story. I hope Sam regains more speech and such. I hope you keep going.
Aww! Even with the PTSD from Hell (literally), Sam is a softie! And so is Dean.
BranchSuper chapter 22 . 4/22
A day at the fair - good idea. And Bobby will go with them tomorrow. That may be tempting fate a bit.
jensensgirl3 chapter 22 . 4/22
Sam's first real outing with his brother and only had one scare, being on the Ferris Wheel got him terrified for some reason. He did love the chickens and the cotton candy, was a good day for the brothers even got a new family member.
br0ken-statuesx chapter 22 . 4/22
Love it as always! Although the aquarist in me won't stop whispering "goldfish should be kept in at least a 20 gallon filtered tank and never in bowls"
But anyway, excellent job! Keep it up!
emebalia chapter 22 . 4/22
At least they had fun for a little while.
Katlover98 chapter 22 . 4/22
Aww, this chapter was so cute. Poor Sammy and his panic attack T_T but at least he had fun.
scootersmom chapter 22 . 4/22
This was just great!
OUATLovr chapter 22 . 4/22
Aww, this chapter was so sweet. Though, to be honest, when Sam wanted to go and see the chickens, I thought he was going to let them all out of their cages or something...I'm glad Dean said Bobby could come with them next time