Reviews for Daryl's compassionate pokemon
PhonicDeathKing chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
rachel chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Iabsolutely loved it!
Bombadeus chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
I'm just gonna say that this chapter is crazy... but funny near the end.
Darkria Defender chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
I know I even didn't vote for myself mainly because it was one of the worst chapters
Ninja-Insomniac47 chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
HAHAHA! that was good. you had me smiling the entire chapter
fang2011 chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
awesome story cuz.
Ronman5 chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
your doing ok (like me and my story) just get a better program ok man?
UnitedPostalService chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
Ah man, way to pussy out and use a legendary. I coulda had you...

So luc can talk to his pokemon now? Doesn't the fact that you can make automatic translators kind of negate the whole fact that you're special because you can talk to pokemon?
Bombadeus chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
First things first, get a better writing program please! There are too many things that are not understandable! Lucky for you, I know how to read code, so I know what the story was trying to say.
Bombadeus chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Another good chapter, though CassiusBrutus' style of writing sounds more serious.
UnitedPostalService chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Man that was so good! Like best chapter I've ever read! I'm so astounded by the talent shown in this writing.

I hope it is clear I am joking. On a serious note, my formatting appears to have been messed up.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I like it. . it was a very interesting ending as well
Bombadeus chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Yeah, pretty short chapter you got there, you do know you don't have to write a chapter in one night straight at midnight, could have wrote it after school or something.
Anyway still good in someways, just need quotation marks and stuff, and thanks for putting my character in the fic.
Rai say chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Damn I feel sorry for ya bro
Bombadeus chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Great chapter dude, good as always, just not as long as the last one, not that i'm complaining.