Reviews for Soul Decision
Hottie-Babe chapter 4 . 1/16/2003
I Love it please continue

** I'm a Tenchi/Ryoko fan but i think Ryoko deserves better like that jayden guy can u make her his girlfriend that'll be koo** well anyways its just a suggestion bu u can do whatever u want.

RYOK FAN FOREVER AND ALWAYS AND KINDA A Kiyone too :)
Arynnl chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
me gusta

i like it
RTfan chapter 3 . 12/3/2002
Ah man! Dang Ryoko for make me so curious like Tenchi why the real reason she left.. Maybe did I miss something why she left in first place? Tsk tsk tsk tsk Tenchi! Now you know you have to work on ur ass to chase after ur Ryoko for the answer.. Definately you need my luck and don't ask ur author to help you since she created you in the story.. LOL.. If u dare to ask me, you better talk to my hands.. Hurry up for update plsssss with $1 bill :)
Willowrose chapter 4 . 12/2/2002
I love this fic and can't wait till the next one. This is a very well writen fic and the plot is great.

Eagerly awaiting the next,

Willow
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2002
Wow! Great chapter! Please post more often! thanx
Reoke chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE !
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
I like this story, it's a nice one. Your grammar's fine or maybe I just didn't notice, ;, heh, I'm tired and I don't think I saw. Or maybe you didn't make a mistake at all? Who knows, anyway this is getting good and I await the upcoming chapter. Wow I actually typed really well for a tired person.
Ryoko Fan chapter 3 . 9/12/2002
i hate cliff hangers! write more ! i beg or you! oo;; well not really...just write more k? I love this storie..

tenchi's seeing red haha i thought no one would EVER write a story with tenchi jellous (i can't spell specialy that word X_x so sorry) thanx! write more!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
Jaden? Cool? Sure, if you like arrogant pretty-boy rich kids.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
Wow! Such a great story...and Jaden is so kewl, Tenchi is a dork...no offence to the Tenchi lovers...
Red XIV chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
Why the bloody hell is Ryoko angry at Tenchi? She had NO right to be, after what she's put him through in this fic. If anybody has the right to be angry, it's him. She's basically acted throughout it like she doesn't give a damn about him or anybody else. She's being unbelievably selfish, and she damned well better get over it soon.

Side note: Jaden must die.
Meztli chapter 2 . 8/25/2002
Again, another beautiful fic by dream-chan. U have to continue this.
Ryoko Hakubi1 chapter 2 . 8/17/2002
This is great! Can you E-mail me when you get a new chapter up? Thanks and Ja ne!
MoonFairy chapter 2 . 8/16/2002
Very cool! please continue! It is really good!