Reviews for Want To Know?
LolieG chapter 11 . 9/20
When are you gonna update? Its been over a year ;A;
sweetlittledevil85 chapter 11 . 7/30
please continue this, it's too good, to not to.
Mizzrage chapter 11 . 7/24
Is this dead? I really like it. It sucks that it doesn't seem like it will be updated :(
Esemi chapter 1 . 3/12
Please, please, please, continue this! Its beautiful and interesting, and i want more!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 4 . 2/12
Oh my god! That was beyond ridiculous! But so utterly hilarious!
ScarletBloomSword chapter 11 . 1/19
Nice! One of the best fics
Yuhime Hana chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Update. Please.
Don't leave us hanging at this cliffhanger. ;3;
kagome higurashi chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
NaruShika-Forever chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Update, like, right now.
NekoYullenSunsetKitsune chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Please update soon.
Saturnspaz chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Idk what to think!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
I really like the action and the reactions of izaya and shizuo
I REALLY want to know what happened in the past so PLZ UPDATE SOON!
hananotsuki hime chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Pffft, Shinra is retarded…I loved his recap of the entire story in a nutshell, rofl! Hahaha, Shizuo and “life-threatening” are inseparable…classic! _ Dawg, Shou was locked up? What did he do that made them put him in the joint? Shou has issues, man. He reminds me of this character from Deadman Wonderland. _ He has a split personality! OMG! He needs some help. He should have his own room, a nice padded cell, complete with his own member’s only jacket that makes him hug himself. This was a pretty good chapter. _ I would love to read some more. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
On the hunt eh? Wow, Izaya, you should at least try to take the kid to a hospital, don’t just let him fall unconscious in the rubble. Becoming more human huh Shizuo? Mikado has some magical beast taming powers. _ I’m concerned for Mika-chan though, alone with a psychopath, rofl.
hananotsuki hime chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Well, there was that quick response. But you should know not to call random strangers "monster". Pffft, "don't you have a home?", shaking of head, awkward, that's sad. Oh, that's cute, he wants another hug. _ Wow, Mikado said skip the convenience store...that's actually kind of mean. Well, that was an interesting chapter. _