Reviews for Want To Know?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 4 . 2/12
Oh my god! That was beyond ridiculous! But so utterly hilarious!
ScarletBloomSword chapter 11 . 1/19
Nice! One of the best fics
Yuhime Hana chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Update. Please.
Don't leave us hanging at this cliffhanger. ;3;
kagome higurashi chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
NaruShika-Forever chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Update, like, right now.
SunsetKitsune chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Please update soon.
Saturnspaz chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp
Idk what to think!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
I really like the action and the reactions of izaya and shizuo
I REALLY want to know what happened in the past so PLZ UPDATE SOON!
hananotsuki hime chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Pffft, Shinra is retarded…I loved his recap of the entire story in a nutshell, rofl! Hahaha, Shizuo and “life-threatening” are inseparable…classic! _ Dawg, Shou was locked up? What did he do that made them put him in the joint? Shou has issues, man. He reminds me of this character from Deadman Wonderland. _ He has a split personality! OMG! He needs some help. He should have his own room, a nice padded cell, complete with his own member’s only jacket that makes him hug himself. This was a pretty good chapter. _ I would love to read some more. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
On the hunt eh? Wow, Izaya, you should at least try to take the kid to a hospital, don’t just let him fall unconscious in the rubble. Becoming more human huh Shizuo? Mikado has some magical beast taming powers. _ I’m concerned for Mika-chan though, alone with a psychopath, rofl.
hananotsuki hime chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Well, there was that quick response. But you should know not to call random strangers "monster". Pffft, "don't you have a home?", shaking of head, awkward pause...lol, that's sad. Oh, that's cute, he wants another hug. _ Wow, Mikado said skip the convenience store...that's actually kind of mean. Well, that was an interesting chapter. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Ooohhh, Kida got shot down, rofl. Lol, can your love conquer Geometry...too much for me. Wow, I wasn't expecting a kidnapping...Shou is mean, lol. They had better do something about Kida-kun before he bleeds out on the floor.
hananotsuki hime chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Yeah, ya'll might be the most dangerous men in Ikebukuro, but there is always someone out there better than you. Fujiwara Shou finally made an appearance, huh? Nice, I can't wait to see what happens next. I think Shou looks kind of cute, based on his description...wonder how Mikado is gonna take him coming back looking for him. He treats Mikado like a girl and calls him "she"...that is cold, lol. This is getting good. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Is he really smoking while Mikado is giving him a blowjob?! That's cold! Really? Both at the same time? That sounds very painful, and less like Mikado is a virgin. Homeboy must have had some serious experience to be okay with that. And he just got up and left...he didn't even have any pain from that. He just took it like a G...rofl...my mind isn't ready for that one. The scene was nice though. _ It was all smexy. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Hahahaha! I saw that coming! Mikado has more alcohol tolerance than they do. Izaya, you're slipping in your information gathering, lol. Nevermind, he never drank, lol. Mikane, really? LOL. I wonder how Kida and Izaya will react to this new development. _