Reviews for New Friends and Old Enemies
k chapter 31 . 8/29/2015
Heeeeeyyyyyyyy!
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
I... I honestly don't know what to say!
I read this MONTHS ago, but I lost the tab! Can you believe it ?! I went crazy!
I needed to see what happened and I guessed that you would've done an update by know, BUT YOU DIDN'T! When I finally found this story again, I went crazy with joy! And there's no update for me?
And than I went crazier.

I haven't wrote a review for before, because it was sort of my first time checking fan fiction out, but now, I totally know how to do this so now I write lots of reviews for stories!
I finally found this story! Hi five for me!
But you didn't make an update! Please do !
I'm desperate!
I encourage you to go on! You lots of reviews, you should be rolling on with this story! You have good talent! And I also encourage you to write more fan fiction stories! You did really good on this so far that, I think you would be pretty good at writing other stories!

I'm so glad you wrote this story, but now I need an update! Please!
Lots of love! Bye

P.s. update soooooooooooon!
DragonHapppy chapter 29 . 7/2/2014
More? ( love it)
DragonHapppy chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
This is amazing, I love this. Your story is one of my favorites in this category. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS. *gives you a big huge* thank you... But please post soon :)
Guest chapter 28 . 5/31/2014
Continue please?
Guest chapter 28 . 5/30/2014
Really awesome story. You keep them all in character. Keep up the good work! And it's sensei not sense.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/30/2014
THIS IS SO CUTE! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FOREVER!
MikeyX K chapter 28 . 5/29/2014
Thank you for updating SOO much! I hope for more chapters! PLEASE keep going!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/29/2014
Please continue! I can't wait! :p
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
I love this! OMG so many feels! w
EpicThunder101 chapter 28 . 5/30/2014
Hey! Don't mean to be rude, but I think you posted the wrong chapter; this one is the first
Just wanted to let you know!
- Thunder
MikeyX K chapter 27 . 3/6/2014
PLEASE make more chapters! I LOOVVEE this story!
EpicThunder101 chapter 27 . 1/5/2014
Thank you for updating! I was worried you wouldn't finish it.
Great chapter!
Update soon!
vanne chapter 26 . 12/2/2013
dude that's so awesome. you better hurry with uploading this fanfic.
Star flash chapter 26 . 11/30/2013
You should have the foot ninja break into their home and kidnap april and holly and make them talk or else
lor3n1968 chapter 26 . 10/3/2013
Oh yeah, i'm so sorry for the really messed up reviews before -.- those were my first and i wasn't sure what to expect, also, i'm not reading on my computer, sorry bout that! love the story!