Reviews for Just One More
neeniya chapter 12 . 3/20
OK, like, this is amazing. The amount of technical things you put into this is astounding. And all these explanations are just so intriguing. Really, just very very amazing.

But what is phantom? He doesn't seem to be Danny Fenton. His slip up earlier could be explained away with his explanation when he actually called her mom. He's keeping up with his death story so very well, so it's hard to believe he's acting. Is Phantom a separate being from Fenton? And if he's not, then what about that phone call from Danny Fenton? Did Danny split himself again? But that wouldn't explain Phantom's death story, unless Phantom is a ghost that fused with Danny when Danny went through the portal? So Danny and Phantom would be two separate beings that just inhabited the same body? But then what about Phantom's memory of fusing his own blood with his ectoplasm? Phantom must be his own entity then, not at all related to Danny.

Or maybe this is not Phantom at all? (I don't know how to back up this claim)

This is such an amazing fic. Mystery, angst, humor, all the perfect things to make a perfect fic. (I can't believe Maddie thought he was a girl at one point, I had to stop reading there from laughing so much).
If only I was Creative chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
This seems really interesting. At first I thought Danny had split himself into two, but seeing how Phantom seems to be validating Maddie's story about his death, I'm a bit thrown off. It could possibly be that Phantom and Danny are two separate entities but I don't know if that's the case. Could it possibly be that Phantom instead harbors guilt over an accident he wasn't able to help prevent or provide help in? Either way, this story is pretty intriguing so far and I really like how Maddie struggles with both her maternal instincts/empathy for Phantom and the scientist in her. Anyways, can't wait for the next update! :D
Serulium chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
Darn it! You made me cry again at that ending! First I was laughing at his drunken antics and then you made me cry! Good job. I love this story. That hug was amazing. The one thing I am confused on though is is his death different from the portal? I don't get it.
Serulium chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
My gosh! I cried at that chapter! That was so sad, and then you had to go and make her call him a ghost again. That was so well written! I need to read the next chapter. But I seriously cried that was so hearty wrenching. Him trying to wake himself up, but his parents rejection is what pushed me over the edge. Thank you. That was the first time in a very long time a story was able to move me to tears. Thank you.
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 8 . 7/3/2015
Kimori Takahashi chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
oh my god!
I can't stop laughing!
Shadow 4146 chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
(Banging head against brick wall) WHAT is going on!? He died by the portal! Confused next chap. :/
Silverstorm13 chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
I really hope you'll update again. Your story is just wonderful! I can't wait to read more. Did Danny get separated from himself like in Identity Crisis? Is he one of Vlad's clones? I have no idea, but I do hope you'll update soon.
Gracie Ghost chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Wow, your story is so awesome. I love it.
I have 2 therories how Danny could be talking on the phone with Maddie. Either Sam was imitating him or this is an alternate future, where Danny isn't Danny Phantom.
KrystalINSANEGirl chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
i am so confused right now. is this how he died in the story? or does he just have this really complicated plan for her not to find out about him being her Danny. i am going to ignore the hole Danny talking with Maddie on the phone thing. please i need answers.
drakonic1 chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
Huh, so first theory would be major AU in which phantom and Fenton are different people, but you claim only slightly AU. If Maddie truly has Danny, the call could easily be Tucker changing his or Sam's voice, or a duplicate is involved on one end of things. The biggest bit of weirdness is the alternate death (which is definitely not slightly AU if true). My first though was Maddie truly was dreaming but Danny's actions in the last chapter seem to disprove that. Danny Fenton might have truly died, or this could be one of those stories where phantom is a separate entity bound to Fenton in the portal accident... honestly all icando
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
Yes! Go Maddie! Keep it up!

EllaDeWriter chapter 7 . 5/8/2014 this an AU or is the danny she caught/on the trip a duplicate?
nekogirl017 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Wow your just being mean...
pikachucat chapter 12 . 4/25/2014