Reviews for Just One More
Serulium chapter 8 . 7/11
Darn it! You made me cry again at that ending! First I was laughing at his drunken antics and then you made me cry! Good job. I love this story. That hug was amazing. The one thing I am confused on though is is his death different from the portal? I don't get it.
Serulium chapter 7 . 7/11
My gosh! I cried at that chapter! That was so sad, and then you had to go and make her call him a ghost again. That was so well written! I need to read the next chapter. But I seriously cried that was so hearty wrenching. Him trying to wake himself up, but his parents rejection is what pushed me over the edge. Thank you. That was the first time in a very long time a story was able to move me to tears. Thank you.
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 8 . 7/3
FUCK I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD AT HOW DRUNK DANNY WAS AND THEN YOU MADE ME CRY OH GOD
Kimori Takahashi chapter 5 . 5/3
o.o
XD
oh my god!
I can't stop laughing!
Shadow 4146 chapter 12 . 2/27
(Banging head against brick wall) WHAT is going on!? He died by the portal! Confused next chap. :/
Silverstorm13 chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
I really hope you'll update again. Your story is just wonderful! I can't wait to read more. Did Danny get separated from himself like in Identity Crisis? Is he one of Vlad's clones? I have no idea, but I do hope you'll update soon.
Gracie Ghost chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Wow, your story is so awesome. I love it.
I have 2 therories how Danny could be talking on the phone with Maddie. Either Sam was imitating him or this is an alternate future, where Danny isn't Danny Phantom.
KrystalINSANEGirl chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
i am so confused right now. is this how he died in the story? or does he just have this really complicated plan for her not to find out about him being her Danny. i am going to ignore the hole Danny talking with Maddie on the phone thing. please i need answers.
drakonic1 chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
Huh, so first theory would be major AU in which phantom and Fenton are different people, but you claim only slightly AU. If Maddie truly has Danny, the call could easily be Tucker changing his or Sam's voice, or a duplicate is involved on one end of things. The biggest bit of weirdness is the alternate death (which is definitely not slightly AU if true). My first though was Maddie truly was dreaming but Danny's actions in the last chapter seem to disprove that. Danny Fenton might have truly died, or this could be one of those stories where phantom is a separate entity bound to Fenton in the portal accident... honestly all icando
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
Yes! Go Maddie! Keep it up!

Liliana
EllaDeWriter chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
So...is this an AU or is the danny she caught/on the trip a duplicate?
nekogirl017 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Wow madie...now your just being mean...
pikachucat chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
cool
lightshadow101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is for Chapter 12:
HOLD UP! I THOUGHT ABOUT IT!
Danny was confused when Maddie said he died. What if the construction death was a cover up?
lightshadow101 chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
The boy was brown haired, not black. He died in an demolition accident.
Danny is with Sam and Tuck, but Phantom is with Maddie.
Could it be amorpho? I don't know.
Is it even Danny?
PlasticPencils, You confuse me.