Reviews for Debts Owed the Forgotten
Kylie chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
What a shame that you have writer's block. These chapters are so well written and I was disappointed to come to the end of them. I know these were written three years ago, maybe you could pick up again. Anyway, thanks for the excellent read.
Ophite68 chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
I like the concept. What Xander has learned about protocol and putting it into action may be two very different things.
Kynnetic chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
I've just re-read this and am still loving it. I hope that you haven't abandoned it since it's been so long since there has been any activity with any of your stories. This is one I am still hoping recieves updates in the future. I've always loved Xander as a character and I've been a fan of the Black Jewels since I first read them when I was a young teenager.

Hoping to see some updates.
Kynn.
HonorLove chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
I love what you've done here! I tend not to read Black Jewels fanfiction (despite it being in the top three of my favorite universes) because they're so often poorly written. This, however, was really good! Admittedly, part of my enjoyment of it is probably my love of "broken character finds new people to heal them" fics, but you did a very good characterization of the all the main players in the Black Jewels world.

I'm sorry to hear there likely won't be anymore of this, but I'm hardly one to criticize. Thank you for sharing, and I'm following it just in case!
fanofblackjewels chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
I noticed something I'm not sure is an intentional change or not, so I'm going to point it out. One person is unable to hold more than one postion in the Queen's Triangle. You implied that Lucivar was both First Escort and Master of the Guard.
fanofblackjewel chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
Not sure if you meant to change a few things, so I'm going to point out what I saw and you can do whatever you want with it. There are Natural Healers and Black Widows, but it can be taught to others as well, just not as easily. For Jewels there are Clear Jewels that are useless outside of landing webs, and when Jaenelle made the Offering she walked away with Ebony Jewels. To tie your Jewels takes time wearing and handling them, and can't be rally useful to someone else. To the caste system there are also Blood males and Blood females. Blood males are lower then Warlords, and Blood females are lower then witches. My knowledge is almost purely of the Black Jewel trilogy so I will not point out any differences on the Buffy side of the story.
lordamnesia chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
This story is a good one so far! Hope to see your creative juices flowing sometime!
kinley626 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Fantastic premise. Looking forward to the next update.
Bluesnowman chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
very interesting story so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
thanks for the story so far.
Brigadier7899 chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Hiya! Just wanted to say that I am very much enjoying this story. Xander is my favorite character (dawn is a close 2nd). The Black Jewels Trilogy is also one of my all-time favorites. I think that you are doing an excellent job with this story. Keep it up, Yeah? Anyway, Kudos!
Bobboky chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Hope your block passes soon. Good work thus far though.
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Excellent addition, I await the next chapters with much anticipation!
slmncpm chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
i am so very glad that you told us and put up a chapter for us. thank you!
gamemonger56 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Thanks for keeping this going