Reviews for Princess Lily
arushi chapter 16 . 5/12
Type your review i loved ur i want u too complete it.
i hate it when stories are left in please do cum back and complete it.i want to know what happens nxt.
Please update!
tkim619 chapter 8 . 3/9
omg i feel like im reading similar to Cinderella 2, but Harry Potter Version
tkim619 chapter 6 . 3/9
awwweeeeee soooo freaking cute! U WILL DO NO SUCH THING HELENA!
tkim619 chapter 4 . 3/9
SIGH STUPID JAMES THAT'S WHAT U GET!
staglovr chapter 16 . 1/11
Please Update and I do no it has only been a day. But like Lily, has it only been a day when I last updated? lol, I just am itching for the next chappie! Your story is soooooooooooooooooo good! I love these kind of stories, I really can't describe them oh and do more momentums where Helena is humiliated and also Lily and James having more personal times if u no what I mean! Oh and quick question, is Harry going to appear in the story?
With Love
Staglovr
staglovr chapter 16 . 1/10
Hi Im new to this fanfic of yours and I find it utterly amazing! Please do keep posting as I really want to read more. ohh and I loved the thing you did to lily and not knowing how to reproduce! Hilarious! I do request though you put some of that reproducing in the story, just to give it more flare. Obviously don't do it now, probably later. but do tell me what you think of my idea! I am itching to read more of it! all the best
Staglovr ;)
luzhasswag chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
More please!
Lilly and James chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
please update I can't stand waiting this is to good please update
Lilly and James chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
'o oh I smell trouble
Lilly and James chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
hurray James is back
Lilly and James chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
kill the empress she is the most horrible women that you could ever meet being sssooo mean to poor Lilly.
FREEZEiceFREEZE chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
Hey! I just wna say that I have been a loyal reader of this story for years and I always check back to see if you updated. I love the story and how you made it so uniquely James and Lily. I love it! And I really hope this has a happy ending! Unlike Princess Sissi. :'( I hope you are still receiving emails and that you wont abandon this story! :'( only you can do it justice!
BlueGreen216 chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
I hope you'll update soon. Please! And I hope they'll get married soon!
Lillian chapter 16 . 8/11/2013