Reviews for Betrayal of a dragon
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/12
This story is really good and I think it's a good one but It would have been awesome if rainbow dash goes to the hospital and stab spike while he's speaking with twilight and If Twilight really love spike that much in your story she could've forgiven him and be stupid like those times when she's pretending to OK when spike and pinkie are together that's real life stuff but I bet you don't know that coz you've never been stupidly in love before
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Still didn't go in a good way.
PyraohXBlaze chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
I loved the outcome of this. It's realistic and it makes sense. I'm so glad you finished this story. It was killing me to see it unfinished. Please keep up the great work and making me stories. You could even do a follow up to this.
Final words chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Well, I am not at all pleased.
He23t chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Well that ends that guess now Spike has a future to amend for.
He23t chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
This kinda reminds me of Dante's Inferno. Well written
The Crimson Dazzle chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hey, it's Crimson Dazzle, aka VexThePegasus. This is my new account. :3
knexfan100 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
MOTHER FUCKER, my stupid app derped again and it made me review for THE WRONG FUCKING STORY. O MY FUCKING GOD. THIS MADE ME FEEL SO FUCKING STUPID. Look if you read it already are is confused that's because its for "sins of the heart". I have no way to delete the derped up review from this shitty phone so I have to find a pc soon. Sorry about this random bullshit. (Just ignore my chap 1 review.)
knexfan100 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I just started reading this but I couldn't even get to chapter 2 because the fanfiction reader app derped and started crashing...

Anyways, this is one of the better fanfictions i've read. With a creepy vibe that puts many creepypastas to complete shame, this story is a joy to read so far. I know this is not meant to be a creepypasta but, I just have to say that I'm really glad you didn't opt out for stupid clechies like "hyper-realistic blood" or "black eyes with red pupils". The red eyes for king sombra (believe it or not) is actually a breath of fresh air to me. Cadence's dark magic explanation was also nice to read... I've never read a dark story with dark magic in it so mabe that's just me.

My only complaint is the grammar errors. Sometimes you put "in" when it should be "if", sometimes words are switched, and sometimes the dialauge just sounds unnatural so I have to re-arrange the whole sentance myself. I don't mind bad spelling... I can't spell to save my life so if you used the wrong "your", had improper use of a comma, or just completly fucked up a word's spelling: I really don't give a shit. Its just jumbled words that always get to me.
devonbronyboy chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Dude...please just typimg this story. It brings back terrible memories too me, memories that I have been trying too get rid of for my whole life. Please just stop with the violence and let Twilight be okay...this is exactly how my life came too be
MADMAN03 chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
And I thought twilight would win!
Impatient Reader chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
STOP WORKING ON THIS FOR A WHILE AND GET BACK TO WORK ON "CLOAKED IN SHADOWS!"
Mecha-Whooves chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
I feel that the drake's life is officially bucked and yes this is starting to get really dark, I hope that he realizes what an ass he's been and attempt redemption by making things right to those he wronged. Can't fix his life but he can at least help fix everyone else's and please don't let Twi die (hey that rhymed unintentionally) also I would like to know who does spike love really?
NightsOwl chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
i find it hard to believe twilight doesnt know how to deal with love after all she does know the goddess of it
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Dude to end this do what you do best made me cry on this chapter now things are just falling apart everywhere bravo.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »