Reviews for Infinite Beginnings
nice
EternityDragon2610 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Awesome fic so far. Hope you update soon :D
Valin chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Continue please! So far your story/fan fiction is awesome!
anon156 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Chapter 3, the Ichika you expressed feels like a child below 10, but mentioned the IS fight on the news forgotten because of thoughts being left alone. Wat?
Or was Ichika still a young boy (child) when the IS missile incident?
Dp11 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Ok interesting so far.
kaji21 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Whaaa! I love it.
sleepycrawler1 chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Are you sure it wasn't Chifuyu? ;D
Sieben Nightwing chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
A very nice chapter. A very nice story as well. I look forward to the next chapter, and I am glad to see that someone out there has actually taken the time to adapt and write the background for their rendition of the story to provide us with a better picture of the events.

Your depictions of the time frame could have been made more clearly, as it is difficult to get a sense of the passage of time in your chapters, but that is the only thing I see that could be improved on. Very good work, and I hope to see you next chapter.

With Respect and Gratitude,
7 Nightwing
A simple fool chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Very nice. I almost always appreciate early change fanfics.
flame55 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
This I's great
Subzero001 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I don't quite agree with Ichika's lack of martial arts knowledge, I know he was learning kendo but he must have learned like Wadō-ryū or something of the like as well. because he protects Houki's honor of the wearing the ribbon while learning the Shinonono style of fighting.

for instance:
Samurai studied various ryus of Jujutsu, Kyudo (archery), Iaido, and Kenjutsu [Kendo] (weapon arts). The highest caste of samurai learned Daitō-ryū Aiki-jūjutsu, which, invariably, had the best unarmed techniques of all Japanese unarmed arts of the day.

also his loss of focus and slipping into a berserk fury adrenalin induced fist a cuffs. "he wouldn't feel pain until later when crashing."

Bushido is a code of conduct, a way of life, a philosophy; it refers to the set of concepts, traditions, and precedents that provide an overall framework for the behavior of the samurai, and is not a martial art (Dee-dee-dee!).

this code was a part of his life now so he should have know how to control his anger / fury / rage now.

Thank You for not making him a total blockhead. and I do like the interaction picture between Chifuyu and Tabane. and the rage picture between sisters Tabane and Houki.

I will follow the story and see how it matures.
B123 chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I love this, so please sir write the next chapter soon.
Han-Ko chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Thanks for the update of this great story. Yay using light novels and anime with your own touch make this fic great.
A. Person chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Actually a really great story! You've developed the backstory instead of assuming that we've read and watched the light novels and the anime (I did though) and that in itself is commendable.

I look forward to more.
Yeiger01 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
like the story cant wait till update