Reviews for Infinite Beginnings
EternityDragon2610 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Awesome fic so far. Hope you update soon :D
Valin chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Continue please! So far your story/fan fiction is awesome!
anon156 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Chapter 3, the Ichika you expressed feels like a child below 10, but mentioned the IS fight on the news forgotten because of thoughts being left alone. Wat?
Or was Ichika still a young boy (child) when the IS missile incident?
Dp11 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Ok interesting so far.
kaji21 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Whaaa! I love it.
sleepycrawler1 chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Are you sure it wasn't Chifuyu? ;D
Sieben Nightwing chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
A very nice chapter. A very nice story as well. I look forward to the next chapter, and I am glad to see that someone out there has actually taken the time to adapt and write the background for their rendition of the story to provide us with a better picture of the events.

Your depictions of the time frame could have been made more clearly, as it is difficult to get a sense of the passage of time in your chapters, but that is the only thing I see that could be improved on. Very good work, and I hope to see you next chapter.

With Respect and Gratitude,
7 Nightwing
A simple fool chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Very nice. I almost always appreciate early change fanfics.
flame55 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
This I's great
Subzero001 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I don't quite agree with Ichika's lack of martial arts knowledge, I know he was learning kendo but he must have learned like Wadō-ryū or something of the like as well. because he protects Houki's honor of the wearing the ribbon while learning the Shinonono style of fighting.

for instance:
Samurai studied various ryus of Jujutsu, Kyudo (archery), Iaido, and Kenjutsu [Kendo] (weapon arts). The highest caste of samurai learned Daitō-ryū Aiki-jūjutsu, which, invariably, had the best unarmed techniques of all Japanese unarmed arts of the day.

also his loss of focus and slipping into a berserk fury adrenalin induced fist a cuffs. "he wouldn't feel pain until later when crashing."

Bushido is a code of conduct, a way of life, a philosophy; it refers to the set of concepts, traditions, and precedents that provide an overall framework for the behavior of the samurai, and is not a martial art (Dee-dee-dee!).

this code was a part of his life now so he should have know how to control his anger / fury / rage now.

Thank You for not making him a total blockhead. and I do like the interaction picture between Chifuyu and Tabane. and the rage picture between sisters Tabane and Houki.

I will follow the story and see how it matures.
B123 chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I love this, so please sir write the next chapter soon.
Han-Ko chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Thanks for the update of this great story. Yay using light novels and anime with your own touch make this fic great.
A. Person chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Actually a really great story! You've developed the backstory instead of assuming that we've read and watched the light novels and the anime (I did though) and that in itself is commendable.

I look forward to more.
Yeiger01 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
like the story cant wait till update
Velshard chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
'Face Palm'

Dude, were all the world's Navys equipped with warp drives and time machines or something? How in the Hell could that much man and military power be moved to Japan in the space of a few minutes when for the most part the in universe technology is not much better than our own?

Aside from that completely idiotic failure of logic, this was a good first chapter.