Reviews for Pride
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I'm going to be honest and say that I didn't really like Dawn all that much in the show; don't get me wrong, she had her moments, but I mostly found her irritating to say the least. That being said, the last section of this was definitely my favourite. It's sort of sad and funny and domestic all rolled into one.
tjbwaldring3 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I have always loved the idea of Dawn/Connor, so thanks for including it, even if it's just a brief, friendly thing. This was a great read; thanks for sharing!
WaywardWhedonite chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
You should keep going with this! I love th family dynamic going on with Conner, Dawn, Buffy, Spike, and Angel! It's frickin adorable!
lady pomegranates chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is so well-written! I really enjoyed this, as well as all your other work. This particular universe is my favorite.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Rocking Chapter & More Please
ladymirth chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Love this so much! As with the first one, the love is in the details. Dawn and Connor- those most precious of miracle children - and the idionosyncracies of family life with them in the mix. I wish we'd seen more of Spike and Connor interaction though.
You should write more from this verse. There is a sad dearth of Spuffel fic of this caliber, more's the pity. If they were all like this, more people might abandon their silly little Bangel vs Spuffy wars and join the OT3 of McSexytimes!