Reviews for Soul Healing
Tristana702 chapter 52 . 6/15/2020
It's one of the best story I have ever read! I love it! Yeah... Don't have any else to say except I'm jealous you have meet Claudia Black and Ben Brower, I love them both (in Stargate first then in Farscape) this story was truly amazing, I love your Ocf and you portrayed Thorin perfectly! Thank you so much! 3
Malfoy Riddle Heir chapter 2 . 2/22/2020
your links don't work
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2019
This is my second time reading, I absolutely love this story! Thank you so much!
Weelou23 chapter 52 . 9/20/2018
This was an absolutely wonderful story and it was so well written with characters that came alive well done.
irishwitch313 chapter 52 . 7/21/2018
Second time I have read this and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Different than most fanfic's but that is the key to enticing the reader. I always go and check the other works done by a reader I have enjoyed, so off I go!
WarrinerOakenTol chapter 39 . 7/13/2018
I haven been silently reading this story in my off time for 2 days now, I normally only leave reviews once I've finished but I needed to tell you, once I started reading the lyrics at the beginning of this chapter I started crying! You had skillfully added your OC to this story and I have found myself attached to her and her personality! I can not wait to finish this story! You are very talented and once I've finished reading this story I'm going to see what else you have written!
Cereus-Catalina chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
Ooooohhh is Smaug Melkor?
Cereus-Catalina chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
Aww poor Thoron and his need to be stoic lol
Cereus-Catalina chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
Awww his coat, her horse, so cuute
Cereus-Catalina chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
Aaaahhhhhhh Thorriiiiinnn why is he spoke adorabbleee?!
Cereus-Catalina chapter 2 . 11/23/2017
Oh good, a slow burn, I basically live for these :)
Cereus-Catalina chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Hi! Ok so I already love your story and can't wait to read more.
Also though, I tried to click on the links in your profile and they don't work! I think it's just a quirk of vause I've seen other authors comment about it before, BUT I would really appreciate if you would put the full link on there so I could find you elsewhere and see all the pictures you were talking about! Either way, thanks for sharing your work with us! Please excuse me as I binge read :P
Bia chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
The feeling when you read a story with foreign words in it and you understand them because they are in your mother language :'D Fú de szokatlan magyar szavakat látni egy angol sztoriban :D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
Really awesome story. Love it.
Alyanarr chapter 52 . 1/28/2017
One of the best fanfiction about thorin !