Reviews for Soul Healing
Weelou23 chapter 52 . 9/20
This was an absolutely wonderful story and it was so well written with characters that came alive well done.
irishwitch313 chapter 52 . 7/21
Second time I have read this and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Different than most fanfic's but that is the key to enticing the reader. I always go and check the other works done by a reader I have enjoyed, so off I go!
WarrinerOakenTol chapter 39 . 7/13
I haven been silently reading this story in my off time for 2 days now, I normally only leave reviews once I've finished but I needed to tell you, once I started reading the lyrics at the beginning of this chapter I started crying! You had skillfully added your OC to this story and I have found myself attached to her and her personality! I can not wait to finish this story! You are very talented and once I've finished reading this story I'm going to see what else you have written!
Cereus-Catalina chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
Ooooohhh is Smaug Melkor?
Cereus-Catalina chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
Aww poor Thoron and his need to be stoic lol
Cereus-Catalina chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
Awww his coat, her horse, so cuute
Cereus-Catalina chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
Aaaahhhhhhh Thorriiiiinnn why is he spoke adorabbleee?!
Cereus-Catalina chapter 2 . 11/23/2017
Oh good, a slow burn, I basically live for these :)
Cereus-Catalina chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Hi! Ok so I already love your story and can't wait to read more.
Also though, I tried to click on the links in your profile and they don't work! I think it's just a quirk of vause I've seen other authors comment about it before, BUT I would really appreciate if you would put the full link on there so I could find you elsewhere and see all the pictures you were talking about! Either way, thanks for sharing your work with us! Please excuse me as I binge read :P
Bia chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
The feeling when you read a story with foreign words in it and you understand them because they are in your mother language :'D Fú de szokatlan magyar szavakat látni egy angol sztoriban :D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
Really awesome story. Love it.
Alyanarr chapter 52 . 1/28/2017
One of the best fanfiction about thorin !
LunarMidnight chapter 26 . 2/28/2016
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
This chapter has put your OC dangerously in the direction of being a Mary Sue. There was absolutely no reason why she needed to follow Gandalf and Elrond and see Saruman and Galandriel and I don't see why she's special enough to go with them... especially since she doesn't contribute to the conversation. The sparring part was also a little too much as well but thankfully your explanation of the fairy culture took focus off of that. First OC already in Middle Earth story that I actually like but I hope your other chapters are better than this one.
JennyJill chapter 13 . 2/3/2016
Just discovered your fic (finally watched the first Hobbit movie a month ago! I can be a little out of touch with pop culture, but I did read most of Tolkien's works as a child). Anyhow, I just wanted to say that you have really written a realistic (well, you know, for fiction) story, one that I could easily imagine as part of Peter Jackson's interpretation! I like how your OC is skilled, but not Mary-Sue. I really like how Thorin is not the almost bi-polar that some writers create (kiss the girl one day and then accuse the girl of treachery/evil/etc. and kick her out the next). Your Thorin does go back and forth emotionally a bit, but in a much more realistic way, or, for me, in a much more mature way, as he should given his age and life experience. It's realistic, as opposed to jarring, if that makes any sense.

Anywho, just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying this story and I'm afraid my laundry might not get done today! OK, no might-not about it. Finishing this story is more important than clean underwear!