Reviews for Soul Healing
Cereus-Catalina chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
Ooooohhh is Smaug Melkor?
Cereus-Catalina chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
Aww poor Thoron and his need to be stoic lol
Cereus-Catalina chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
Awww his coat, her horse, so cuute
Cereus-Catalina chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
Aaaahhhhhhh Thorriiiiinnn why is he spoke adorabbleee?!
Cereus-Catalina chapter 2 . 11/23/2017
Oh good, a slow burn, I basically live for these :)
Cereus-Catalina chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Hi! Ok so I already love your story and can't wait to read more.
Also though, I tried to click on the links in your profile and they don't work! I think it's just a quirk of vause I've seen other authors comment about it before, BUT I would really appreciate if you would put the full link on there so I could find you elsewhere and see all the pictures you were talking about! Either way, thanks for sharing your work with us! Please excuse me as I binge read :P
Bia chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
The feeling when you read a story with foreign words in it and you understand them because they are in your mother language :'D Fú de szokatlan magyar szavakat látni egy angol sztoriban :D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
Really awesome story. Love it.
Alyanarr chapter 52 . 1/28/2017
One of the best fanfiction about thorin !
LunarMidnight chapter 26 . 2/28/2016
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
This chapter has put your OC dangerously in the direction of being a Mary Sue. There was absolutely no reason why she needed to follow Gandalf and Elrond and see Saruman and Galandriel and I don't see why she's special enough to go with them... especially since she doesn't contribute to the conversation. The sparring part was also a little too much as well but thankfully your explanation of the fairy culture took focus off of that. First OC already in Middle Earth story that I actually like but I hope your other chapters are better than this one.
JennyJill chapter 13 . 2/3/2016
Just discovered your fic (finally watched the first Hobbit movie a month ago! I can be a little out of touch with pop culture, but I did read most of Tolkien's works as a child). Anyhow, I just wanted to say that you have really written a realistic (well, you know, for fiction) story, one that I could easily imagine as part of Peter Jackson's interpretation! I like how your OC is skilled, but not Mary-Sue. I really like how Thorin is not the almost bi-polar that some writers create (kiss the girl one day and then accuse the girl of treachery/evil/etc. and kick her out the next). Your Thorin does go back and forth emotionally a bit, but in a much more realistic way, or, for me, in a much more mature way, as he should given his age and life experience. It's realistic, as opposed to jarring, if that makes any sense.

Anywho, just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying this story and I'm afraid my laundry might not get done today! OK, no might-not about it. Finishing this story is more important than clean underwear!
angel897 chapter 52 . 10/18/2015
lovely story to read
Kassandra Khaos chapter 52 . 6/9/2015
My... Where to begin. I'll start with saying I hardly ever review on completed fics but with your beautiful story I had to. Your OC had a depth that made her real, which was so refreshing to see. Also everyone was in character and grew/changed as according to their circumstance. I loved your story and it was well written, to the point as a writer I'm a bit jealous! X3
I also may have read this in two days... And only two because I had to take a break to participate in real life. Thanks for the great read! I'm sure you'll see me on your other stories soon ;)
~Kassi