Reviews for Sweet Apple
Purestrongpoem chapter 13 . 6/29
Great chapter!
starmienight chapter 13 . 6/29
Yah I'm glad you are back!
Lucas Nee-chan chapter 13 . 6/29
I'm glad you've updated ! I hope you'll do it again very soon !
MaidenofAlchemy chapter 12 . 4/27
I've only found your fanfic recently and couldn't help but keep reading each chapter until 12. I hope you decide to continue it. That was a pretty big cliffhanger you left off on.

Regards to your writing, you seem to pace things out pretty well. The chapters feel short but it still works out because you're not over-detailing things. I wish there was a little more character interaction, since it is kind of spontaneous. But since it is TLC, I don't mind.

I feel bad for Agasha. It would be hard to love any of the Saints, since it is war time and they always face death. But it must be hard for her to consider marrying the boy she lost her virginity to and then suddenly forced into marrying someone, while whom she loves from afar, cannot provide her close contact.

Not that physical touch matters, but I can't help but think what if she wanted a child or just needed comfort and Albafica can't even offer that without possibly killing her. And the fact that no one is really offering her a choice or even a say in the decision despite this whole mess will affect her just as much as whomever she marries.

Sorry for rambling. I'm not the best with reviews and your fanfic is one of the few that I have reviewed on. Best wishes to you, if you do pick up this story or not.
Lucas Nee-chan chapter 12 . 2/15
I can't wait for the next chapter !
Purestrongpoem chapter 12 . 1/5
Great chapter.
starmienight chapter 12 . 1/5
Oh my gosh! Action! ! I can't wait forthe next chapter! !
Lovely Ghoul chapter 11 . 1/4
I wish I had an account so I could fav this story! But for now I'm book marking this. I love it! You really have a way with words. I am completely entranced with this story and I hope you continue it! I'm also hoping you consider writing other LC fics -fingers crossed-
Purestrongpoem chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Great chapter. So it seems like Sisyphus and El Cid know now.
Purestrongpoem chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
Great chapter. Lol, is Manigoldo watching Regulus or is he busy flirting with girls? Lol.
starmienight chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! !
Purestrongpoem chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Great chapter! Hahaha, Manigoldo is always the babysitter, isn't he? He is getting annoyed by this job.
HitachiinLoversz chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
I love it! Thanks for updating!
The story turns more and more interesting each passed chapter ;)
Keep up with the great job, I would like to read more as soon as possible!
Purestrongpoem chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Oh wow, the pope came personally, must be something important. Does that mean Sage found out? Oh well, who knows. Great chapter.
Natalie chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I love your fanfic and I think your writing is fantastic! I read Lost Canvas quite some time ago and Regulus is still one of my favourite characters. i hope you post another chapter in the near future!

Keep up the great work!