Reviews for Sweet Apple
YokoLucas chapter 15 . 2/29
Sad but nice ending! I would have loved for Albafica and Agasha to have a future together though :/ That said, did Albafica love her in your story? Because I am not sure :o
starmienight chapter 15 . 2/28
Oh my gosh tears just welled up in my eyes this was really such a bittersweet ending!
Purestrongpoem chapter 15 . 2/28
Great story!
Purestrongpoem chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Great chapter!
YokoLucas chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
I am sad Albafica died, but I wonder if there will be any progess in Agasha's love life now.
starmienight chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
Oh my gosh that part at the end! I'm so glad you are back! I can't wait for the next update!
Purestrongpoem chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Great chapter!
starmienight chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Yah I'm glad you are back!
YokoLucas chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
I'm glad you've updated ! I hope you'll do it again very soon !
MaidenofAlchemy chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
I've only found your fanfic recently and couldn't help but keep reading each chapter until 12. I hope you decide to continue it. That was a pretty big cliffhanger you left off on.

Regards to your writing, you seem to pace things out pretty well. The chapters feel short but it still works out because you're not over-detailing things. I wish there was a little more character interaction, since it is kind of spontaneous. But since it is TLC, I don't mind.

I feel bad for Agasha. It would be hard to love any of the Saints, since it is war time and they always face death. But it must be hard for her to consider marrying the boy she lost her virginity to and then suddenly forced into marrying someone, while whom she loves from afar, cannot provide her close contact.

Not that physical touch matters, but I can't help but think what if she wanted a child or just needed comfort and Albafica can't even offer that without possibly killing her. And the fact that no one is really offering her a choice or even a say in the decision despite this whole mess will affect her just as much as whomever she marries.

Sorry for rambling. I'm not the best with reviews and your fanfic is one of the few that I have reviewed on. Best wishes to you, if you do pick up this story or not.
YokoLucas chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter !
Purestrongpoem chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
Great chapter.
starmienight chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
Oh my gosh! Action! ! I can't wait forthe next chapter! !
Lovely Ghoul chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
I wish I had an account so I could fav this story! But for now I'm book marking this. I love it! You really have a way with words. I am completely entranced with this story and I hope you continue it! I'm also hoping you consider writing other LC fics -fingers crossed-
Purestrongpoem chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Great chapter. So it seems like Sisyphus and El Cid know now.