Reviews for Game Trip
Antha1 chapter 12 . 4/23
I guess they all forgot what happens to people who reach the bonus level. Hope they have a nice rest!
guest chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
baka
LEC743 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I'm didoing everything nice that everyone else is saying about your story.
Except for one thing. I really, really dislike cliffhanger endings. It just makes me feel a little incomplete when that happens. But I got over it.
Great job on this story how ever.
Vanellope and Sticky fan chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
Wow I have always wanted to read a Wreck-it Ralph story where a real life character discovers the video game world and this is even better than I imagined! I love it so much! I also thought it was really clever how you made one of the boys who played Turbo Time into an actual character. I wish there was a sequel though...
HiddenWolfx chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
I wish there were more chapters and more fluffy moments between Ralph & Suzie. But even so... this story was purely amazing! It was cute, had a great plot, great characterization, funny moments and you did a brilliant job of wrapping everything up. Thanks for the fantastic read :)
Chocoegg333 chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Grrrrrrrrr... Probably the only cliffhanger I love... But really, it was an awesome ending!
Mia Vaan chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
I never thought I would love a cliffhanger like this; I don't mind them if I know there's more coming, but if a story ends on one with no follow-up...

This, however, is brilliant. And I can understand why you did it; it would be hard to convince a reasonable adult like Kerri to let Suzie and Jacob go to the video-game world so the best option would be to avoid the talk altogether. Of course, Kerri would then have to come up with a reasonable explanation for their disappearance, and would have to fill out A LOT of paperwork... So yeah, I can understand you not wanting to get into all that.

This was a great story; I really enjoyed reading it, and I still think it was clever of you to get around the OC block by bringing in Moppet Girl (better than when I was going to do the idea and use an OC). And also, making Clinton one of the kids who noticed Turbo in Road Blasters; that was genius!
Mia Vaan chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Whoa, what a chapter! Awesome! :D
Mia Vaan chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
This was a sweet chapter. Vanellope and Suzie are now friends, Jacob seems to have found himself some foster parents, and there was some much needed bonding between Ralph and Suzie. It was all very cute. :3
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
That was a cute ending! And lol, a cliffie ending as well.
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
Megan Lynch-Peabody chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
What?! No sequel?! BOOOOOO!

Seriously, kinda depressing, but hey! The story ended well. As the great Shakespeare once said, "All's well ends well."

LOVED IT! :D
JarrettSoon chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
WOW! Great chapter! I love how your incorporating elements of the movie in your story (Clinton's discovery).

And LOL with Susie and Ralph:
"I think there was something in that couch," Ralph was saying. "Because whatever it was, it was rammed up my butt."
"Ralph," said Suzie, sending him a glare, "that something was my foot."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Great job and please keep updating!
RubyDracoGirl chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
O.O
holy moly... i love this... so much... so very much...
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
What about the video game guys going back to their own worlds? I have no doubt you'll answer that next chap :)
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
Angel of Randomosity chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
So...are they staying then...?
I mean, you did just unplug their only way back and all... :/
lol