Reviews for The Bet
magicmady chapter 5 . 1/31
The 'Japanese corner' though. I somehow find this hilarious. You can read yaoi smut and get some education in!
ibaipa chapter 20 . 12/3/2016
I enjoyed reading your fanfic very much, it's not very usual to find uke Gray in the other fanfictions. I loved it, congrats.
Gremalien chapter 20 . 11/22/2016
Well, I'm not into guys wearing girls' clothing but I really did enjoy this. Plenty of nosebleeds and blushing my damn self. Thank you for the story ;))
Iridium Rose chapter 20 . 6/10/2016
I was going to wait and leave a really amazing review about how much I loved this story at the end, but...

When Natsu said "Move, Bitch" the only thing going through my head was that song "Move, bitch, get out the way." I was laughing so hard I started crying. That was playing in my head while I read the rest of the chapter. Made it so much more entertaining. x)

Still, I love this story. Ten outta ten.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 20 . 6/5/2016
I love the pairing Natsu/Gray! They are so cute and adorable together! I love bottom Gray! I love bottom Gray paired with anyone actually. I’m glad Natsu and Gray had a happy ending. I’m glad Lyon found someone. I loved this story so much!
YaoiLover2194 chapter 20 . 5/31/2016
OMFG I LOVED IT I DIDN'T WANT IT TO END AMAIMON BEINING IN IT WAS A BONUS AND SO FAR THIS IS MY FAVORITE NATGRAY FANFIC KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK
godess bubbles chapter 20 . 5/29/2016
I absoultly love a seme Natsu!NaGray is my favorite!
IN LOVE chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
Omg! Your an INCREDIBLE writer! This fanfiction is my favorite by far. I just LOVE the happy ending! Keep writing more stories!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/12/2016
dinonii chapter 20 . 1/29/2016
Awww so cute 3
I loved this story :D

I love nat x gray and lyon x gray 3 maybe everyone x gray haha xD
Great story, really enjoyed it, hope to see more :D
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2016
I noticed it was blue exorcist the moment I saw Gehenna.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Squeee! Adding Amaimon was just perfect!
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Ohobo! Now this is interesting!