Reviews for The Bet
Lol I knew exactly who you were talking about when you said Amimon (sp?) But were's Rin cause I think him and Natsu would get along great lol!
Finwe77 chapter 3 . 8/6
I just started reading your story, and I think it's great so far. I like seeing Natsu dominant and Gray submissive, which is hard to find sometimes. I think it's a bit OOC that Natsu is the experienced one and Gray is so naive, but that's no big deal. Even though this is based on the FT characters, all the characters in this story are yours. Your story is a universe created by you and your characters are what you say they are. Never apologize about doing something different than what people expect, own it. If others don't like it, they don't have to read it. If they want Gray to be the experienced dominant and Natsu to be the naive submissive, they can write their own story.
Keep writing!
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 9 . 8/5
1010 chapter 19 . 7/17
rly late but
this story had its ups and downs
its plot and sex
but in between all of that, there were laughs in there
and lemme tell you
listentothebeatoftheSOUL chapter 9 . 7/16
I knew it! It /was/ Amaimon from Ao No Exorcist
Squealz Omg I'm sooooo happy squealing so much ahhh LOL
soc60cor chapter 20 . 5/22
BEST... NATGRAY... I... HAVE... EVER ... READ... IN ... MY... LIFE! thank u for writing such a amazing story (T-T)*tears of gratitude while giving u a cookie*
Anonymous chapter 20 . 4/15
Why can't it be a little softer in sex?!
SilverFangs chapter 7 . 3/31
I absolutely love this story!
PoNy chapter 9 . 3/18
why is amaimon here? He's from Blue exorcist, which I know you know that. But did chu put him in for fun or does he come in the anime or manga? or should I not even ask these questions because im stupid and I didn't finish reading the manga and watching the anime?
MadamScorpio chapter 9 . 3/2
I really like your story and I am no where near complete! Idk if this is suppose to be funny but I have been laughing! Love it!
MadamScorpio chapter 7 . 3/2
omfb! nnnnnnnooooooo lol!
Sparkly Shinigami chapter 9 . 2/28
AMAIMON! I love Amaimon soooooo much! He's a little OOC though, lol, alot OOC
Sparkly Shinigami chapter 5 . 2/26
This is my favorite chapter so far! It's soooo sexy!
Sparkly Shinigami chapter 4 . 2/26