Reviews for that tethered mind is free
pirateofpenzance chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
This was such a cute story. Awesome work!
bloodymary2 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
This was great but I just wish there had been a bit more. Regina is still on the path to redemption at that last chapter and I would have loved to see i happen. Any chance for a sequel?
SarenRose chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
JLC63 chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Awesome story! It needs a sequel!
whatevah chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Absolutely beautiful story. I wish you'd continue it. It deserves a sequel!
jcat30 chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Great story! Is there a sequel in the works?
Ailec-12 chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
What temperament Regina has! Luckily, Emma didn't get angry with her (the fact they need her helps, I suppose). I loved the kiss, it was very nice. :)
EvilRegal chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
No, this can't be the end! Sequal! Sequal! Sequal!
EvilRegal chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
You know what, this is freakin awesome! i love it! Update please update! Despite the hurt I feel about Michael R. James being Emma's baby daddy, and not a potential romance for Regina (Lana Parrilla) At least with OCs and her, I can imagine Michael and Lana! So Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
OMG I'm so in love with this...I LOVE REGINA
Cortez2010 chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
I hope your thinking of a sequel. It is the only way I can forgive you for leaving it there. Great story. Great writing. I wish there were more Jacks in the world but at least Regina has one :D
Cortez2010 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Really enjoying this story! Thank you!
Metope chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
I could just kiss you fie updating three chapterd at once, I absolutely love this story! It makes me really curious though about what to expect mext, hope you'll update soon again :D
Ailec-12 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Regina has magic outside Storybrooke! I suspected it when the nightmare and the earthquake, but now we know. I can't wait to see the scene when Henry finds Regina. You know what? I can't help imagining Regina younger without so much pain.
I like very much this story! :)
Ailec-12 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Double update again, thank you! At the end, Henry realized he love his mom. It's very nice he wants to look for her and Emma agree. Now we already know why Regina don't have any photos of Henry nor other objects. Continue soon!