Reviews for that tethered mind is free
Athlantis chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
I knew it! she has her magic! that is so awesome!
I'l loving this fic so much!
pirateofpenzance chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
This was such a cute story. Awesome work!
bloodymary2 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
This was great but I just wish there had been a bit more. Regina is still on the path to redemption at that last chapter and I would have loved to see i happen. Any chance for a sequel?
SarenRose chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
JLC63 chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Awesome story! It needs a sequel!
whatevah chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Absolutely beautiful story. I wish you'd continue it. It deserves a sequel!
jcat30 chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Great story! Is there a sequel in the works?
Ailec-12 chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
What temperament Regina has! Luckily, Emma didn't get angry with her (the fact they need her helps, I suppose). I loved the kiss, it was very nice. :)
EvilRegal chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
No, this can't be the end! Sequal! Sequal! Sequal!
EvilRegal chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
You know what, this is freakin awesome! i love it! Update please update! Despite the hurt I feel about Michael R. James being Emma's baby daddy, and not a potential romance for Regina (Lana Parrilla) At least with OCs and her, I can imagine Michael and Lana! So Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
OMG I'm so in love with this...I LOVE REGINA
Cortez2010 chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
I hope your thinking of a sequel. It is the only way I can forgive you for leaving it there. Great story. Great writing. I wish there were more Jacks in the world but at least Regina has one :D
Cortez2010 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Really enjoying this story! Thank you!
Metope chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
I could just kiss you fie updating three chapterd at once, I absolutely love this story! It makes me really curious though about what to expect mext, hope you'll update soon again :D
Ailec-12 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Regina has magic outside Storybrooke! I suspected it when the nightmare and the earthquake, but now we know. I can't wait to see the scene when Henry finds Regina. You know what? I can't help imagining Regina younger without so much pain.
I like very much this story! :)