Reviews for Sweet Dreams Are Made of This
mk94 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
A slap on your face and a hug afterwards because tgis was wonderful and had fun reading it.
64teeth chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Yoa are a horrible terrible person! I almost thought you arent going to give them happy ending and I cried so very hard! But now I'm happy that you did and I think you are most amazing person in the world for it :-)
PandaBear97 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Ugh... I was almost sobbing as hard as Thorin! You asshole.

But that was an amazing story
capricornus92unchained chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
... that was just evil. disgustingly, horridly evil.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great job!
Dolphelecat chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Don't worry. I'm sure the urge to punch you will fade in a few years. ;-)

Great story!
Wolveyaon chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
...epic, thats all I can say.
SparkedSnarkedFemme chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I suck. I can't stop crying, laughing or crying. It's so sad. But I love it. Oh, gods. More tears! More laughter! Make it stop! *Clings to the edge of sanity* Help me!
She with the hazel eyez chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I am going to rip your head off. I hate you so much. Just kidding I loved it. Though you almost made me cry
LokiFenrir chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
...I was so sad and everything and then I found out it was a dream...
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Meanie! lol
SoraTheElvainPrincess chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That...that...there is just no words at all. I thought for sure Bilbo had died and Thorin would have to live without him and I got so sad. And then the break happened and then it was all a nightmare...just wow. Even though I definitely didn't expect the ending, it was just so beautiful. Like I'm all teary eyed because of how sad and beautiful it was.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
no punches, i thought this was great! sweet, sad, it hit all the right notes. loved it!
emcat chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
for that story, i could kiss you! now i know why i wanted to read this!
TheDominatrixIrene chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Honestly, I felt like punching you for a second before I realized that Bilbo lived, and so you are forgiven!

... Don't do it again.

... Unless absolutely necessary :)