Reviews for Estel
trustingfrndshp chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
still one of my favorites-thanks for still sharing it!
Thorongirl chapter 44 . 2/10/2005
This is one of the first LOTR fanfics I read. A very enjoyable story, although your formatting is rather distracting. It would be easier to read if the page margins were "justified" but nonetheless, wonderful story. Anyway, I'm glad you DID finish the story, though at times you apparently got a bit discouraged about it. I think readers are glad when an author takes the time and effort to finish a story. At least I know I am.
sielge chapter 44 . 12/27/2004
WOW! This was a great story! I'm glad that I descovered it and readed it! And I hope that you will write a new story about Estel/Aragorn/Thorongil.
hanci chapter 33 . 10/8/2004
I'm just copying your story to read it later, so I noticed only your AN. I think it very strange that Aragorn would carry with him such an important sword, what's more, in shards! (as it is in the book) What good is a broken sword?

So I'm happy to see that you use logic.

As I read stories disconnected, I don't review normally, but since I am connected right now...
ArticulateAntagonist chapter 28 . 7/14/2004
The other black riders stayed on the other side of the river, hoping to cut off any escape should their comrades fail to capture the Ring-Bearer. It says so early on in FOTR. Love it! *goes to read more*
ArticulateAntagonist chapter 27 . 7/14/2004
Okay, I absolutely love this story, and I'll never stop reading it. Anywho, as I've said a thousand times, Aragorn's eyes are gray. Also, Legolas (and thranduil's) are blue. and, in oint of fact, full-blood, blonde haired elves are not dissappearing. they're are more of them that half-elves and whatnot. That's why people go out of their way to call the Lord of Imladris "Elrond Half-Elven." Sorry, I shouldn't even be pointing these things out; after all, it IS you're story... and I love it by the way, did I mention that? haha, j/k.

ArticulateAntagonist chapter 14 . 7/14/2004
Go Halbarad! Yay! And Estels eyes are gray! sorry, but I am going to include that in every single review until I finish this story. By the way, I love the story. Watch spelling. Not trying to be critical, just giving tips, and I hiope you agree. But seriously. Yesterday I did nothing but read your story and I LOVE IT! byby

ArticulateAntagonist chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
This is a really great story, but Aragorn has GRAY eyes. sorry, that was the first thing I noticed. I really love it. Really. In fact, right now, I'm going to go read more of it.

Lady of Rivendell78 chapter 44 . 7/3/2004
sad... thank you so much for finishing your story. i enjoyed it a lot...
trustingfriendship chapter 44 . 7/2/2004
thank you so much for finishing; this is one of my all time favorite fics; if you ever get inspired again, I would love to see some of the gaps filled in; thanks again for all the time/effort you put into this fic:-)
Lady of Rivendell78 chapter 43 . 6/24/2004
just read your story... it's fantastic! please update soon! it'd be kinda nice to see another chapter of this story posted...
black-intensity chapter 43 . 5/14/2004
*bows down*
I am in awe. I absolutely love this fanfic beyond words, i love how you have written it, i love the ideas you come up with i love the you can fit in everything and still be able to go along with it.
And do you know what i would love even more?
For you to keep this up for two towers and return of the king, i know it is a terribly hard thing to ask for but i seriously think you would be able to do it.
Luv tremendously, Legoviel x
grumpy chapter 43 . 3/9/2004
always good to see another chaopter of this story. Poor Boromir, and Elrond who does not know which man it was at first. looking forard to more
Fire Pendant chapter 43 . 3/8/2004
lol, shameless advertising...we do need more people. lol. You should ask if the RPG could be made into this one big ficcy. lol - YOU UPDATED *glomps*
UPDATE more! - a lot to ask of lol. see yah tonight I hope!
Lora Perry chapter 43 . 3/6/2004