Reviews for Kane and...Torrie ?
soulsister chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Please update this story because I really would like to know how it turns out. Thanks
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
kane and torrie would be great lovers plus torrie has big boobs
Serge chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
We so far the story is grwat. I really like the fact that Torrie wants to d something that no one else had dared or cared to do with Kane.

If it helps, I suggest that you make in the next chapter that he starts to feel a bit guilty about the way how he yelled at her. Madye like he tell her her why he perfers to be alone. You could add the betrayal that he got from Lita and Tori. If you want to tha is.

Let me know if you like my suggestion. And please no hostile responses.
Takerslady chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
I Love It! I've only read two stories that have a Kane/Torrie pairing, and I liked them both, and this is the second one. Why haven't you updated in so long, come on, I really love it. :)
SexyRedMachine chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
this story was getting good! you should finish it.
DarkSamarian chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
Can u please update this fic!
takerschick chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
hey great story so far. can't wait to read more of it. please keep updating it. oh, keep up the awesome work. it about time someone wrote a story about torrie and kane.
kkk chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
please continue this is is gonna be a good one
GreenSpaceMonkey chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
Wow! Great story. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon.
To-Die-For chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Hi! This story is gettin so good keep it coming!~_~
Dintalath chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
This is getting interesting, I am looking forward to reading the next chapters! Please hurry and write more! Thanks

Dintalath
OrtonsGurl chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
I thought you'd have Kane and Torrie end up together...Finally I got through all of ya stories! I liked that one, you should add more though! And write some more stories too while your at it! Please! Later. _DeViL On A RaMpAgE_
slrmn82 chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
hey, i just read your fic, its really good...not a typical pairing... is the next part going to be up soon? pleaase :-)
Gwendolyn the Kananite chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
Awww! Poor Kane!

::gives Kane an ice cream cone::
Gwendolyn the Kananite chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Awwwwww! ::dies:: Write more Write more! Aww poor Kane!

Haha Teresa asked me to write a Kane/Torrie fic, too XD. Because you know...I'm god at Kane fics :P. I wrote it with Starfallen though ;)

Oh I love it, hun! And I love your screen name, too ;).

If you have AIM, IM me sometime. My name's Misericorditer. I'd love to talk to you. :)

Great story! Write more!