Reviews for The Curse of Destiny
LadyIce5 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Bella lasted almost three days of not eating food, good for her. Too bad that Edward had to sedate her. Edward is crazy...crazy in love, but crazy. I hope she frustrates him to the point that he tugs on his hair.
mcccullen chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Ok Edward is craaazy and normally, I would hate a character like him. Somehow, I can't bring myself to do it, so I think I'm falling for him just like Bella. How crazy am I? Lovely work!
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Good story. Thank you for it and writing it. Hope your internet problems get fixed. Please update again soon. MLD12
Kayleigh Cullen1918 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Okay, I was loving this story, even though he kidnapped her I found it kind of cute, but this chapter just made me angry! How can Bella ever 'love' him when he doesnt give her a choice. You either do this or I'll sedate you. I've gone from thinking he's crazy to thinking he's a dick and hoping Bella stabs him with a needle full of sedative and see how he likes it. Of course she'll whisper she's sorry in agonized tones so that's okay.
cbmorefie chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Thanks!
mayejrmorris chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Loved it. I can't wait for more.
cbmorefie chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Thanks for the update!
melissamary55 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
love it and poor bella she sure likes edward
mayejrmorris chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I loved the chapter.
Kat chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I'm really interested in seeing how their story is going to develop. When will she start having feelings for her kidnapper and other questions.
Lilydukes chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
LOVE
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
It wasn't long enough and there are not any more:(. Sorry, you ask. I think I really am starting to Love this story. Please update Soon! Thanks MLD12
RowanBronze chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I'm excited too! Please continue! Thank you!
RowanBronze chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
I always liked a dark Edward! Thanx!
kayleigh cullen chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
This is my fav story of yours so far! Though edward is still a uber freak I am addicted! I'm actually reviewing on my phone right now on the bus I had to read it! Update now!
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »