Reviews for The Curse of Destiny
Carlaisabel chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
great chapter. please continue this story I want to know what happen next. please update soon
Fakin'it chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
Well, at least one more chapter. They need to get married ASAP and then head off to one of the manyn fine schools that accepted her. Hopefully one of them offered her a scholarship. She also needs to take self-defense classes. Then when/if Jacob tracks her down, she can beat him up & tell him what she really thinks of him. And/Or there can be a confrontation with her parents 5 years down the road when she & Edward both have good jobs & a baby on the way. She can tell them they are dead to her & will never be around their grandchildren because they tried to force her into an unwanted marriage & tried to destroy her dreams for her future. She can say that's why she ran away & not mention Edward's part in it. Her parents can never know he was the one who took her as a minor, or he can still be arrested for it.

Those are the types of scenes I'd like to see anyway. :)
MoonlightNymph chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
Yes! Go on! Please. We need to know what's next for them. Let Edward deal with Jacob and Charlie.
underneath the shadow chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
Continue this is a good story you have
Guest chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
Oh my God I freaking love this.!
teamedward6011 chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Oh how I miss this story you are so forgiven. Please keep this story going can't wait to see how Edward and Bells life starts out!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Please, continue.
Sleepinthegarden chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Please continue! This story is so good!
Cramos28 chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
Please finish soon
Darcyfan14 chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Great chapter! Happy Holidays!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2014
Omg! Edward is so damn sweet& gentle / and i'm really really really greatfull that you updated this AMEZING story 3 please continu :D
Northen Lass chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
Thanks for the update x
iluvtwilight60 chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
Wow so happy you updated.
Nice chapter.
Can't wait to read more.
melissamary55 chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
Live it and I hope bella stop fighting her feeling already
Carlaisabel chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
great chapter. they are so cute please update soon
291 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »