Reviews for The Curse of Destiny
rocklesson86 chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
I cannot wait for more.
2mpix.com chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
For some weird reason chap. 16 & 17 are the same. :( I am looking forward to your next update! This story is well worth the wait!
2mpix.com chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
He really is so so sweet but just went about meeting her the wrong way. I would like to request more kissing. Haha!
2mpix.com chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
I am liking everything you do with this story. I like all the different ways you are telling it.
Darcyfan14 chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Yeah for Bella !
Darcyfan14 chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Well Edward is a smart crazy cookie ! he got her talking!
Darcyfan14 chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Poor Bella save from one crazy bastard to get another one.
Darcyfan14 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Wow ! Edward is delusional!
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Wow !
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
Well this was a disapointment! Hoping for more soon. MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
It's ok. As a reader things get in the way of my reading, too. Maddie and Duke for two things. They like to go outside along with Alice, but I love them. Just keep on plugging away. This is a good story. I really hope you don't just abandon it like a lot of the others have. My friend who told me about fanfiction refuses to read or even start a story if it's not complete. So as a friend to all of the authors in my list, I tell her when you finish. So just keep writing GREAT stories and I'll keep passing them along. Thanks MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
Thanks for writing some more. I didn't think you were and was think about deleteing some of my stories. This is a good story. In the Journal or POV's are all good. Please keep it up. Thanks again MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
The journal? Is she being fickled? Questions I hope will be answered soon. Loving your stories! Thanks MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Good story. Thank you for it MLD12
henniy chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Wow! I am totally hooked on your story. Thank you for writing and I am looking forward to the next chapter. I love your edward and bella :)
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »