Reviews for The Curse of Destiny
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
It's ok. As a reader things get in the way of my reading, too. Maddie and Duke for two things. They like to go outside along with Alice, but I love them. Just keep on plugging away. This is a good story. I really hope you don't just abandon it like a lot of the others have. My friend who told me about fanfiction refuses to read or even start a story if it's not complete. So as a friend to all of the authors in my list, I tell her when you finish. So just keep writing GREAT stories and I'll keep passing them along. Thanks MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
Thanks for writing some more. I didn't think you were and was think about deleteing some of my stories. This is a good story. In the Journal or POV's are all good. Please keep it up. Thanks again MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
The journal? Is she being fickled? Questions I hope will be answered soon. Loving your stories! Thanks MLD12
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Good story. Thank you for it MLD12
henniy chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Wow! I am totally hooked on your story. Thank you for writing and I am looking forward to the next chapter. I love your edward and bella :)
DeadXGirlXWalking chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
I seriously love this Edward!
Carlaisabel chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
great chapter please update soon
rocklesson86 chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
I do not like Bella's parents. Why in this day and age do they think it right to arrange a marriage. I am glad she sort of has Edward. Cannot wait for more.
viola.walsh.73 chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
Since you're back can I request longer chapters. Really happy to see the update. Enjoyed their little talk. How many chapters do you think before we get back to him getting her at 18.
MaxRideHasWings chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
Yes! An update! This chappie was amazing, and thanks for the update!
Mtaz4321 chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
i really can't wait to read more. love your story.
iluvtwilight60 chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
Thanks for the update.
Love it :)
SVMlover1378 chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
Thanks for the update
Northen Lass chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
Thank you! It's been forever since you had updated and I thought you had given up on the story. I'm so glad you hadn't. I can't wait to learn about Edward's thoughts.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »