Reviews for CUTE is a 4-letter word
Akakuro Seiya chapter 1 . 4/27
HAHAHA! Ohmyg! I can't stop laughing! XD It's so cute and funny! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Midorima! So it was only just a dream XD LOVE IT!
Apocalypse owner chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
God,oh God this killed me!
96rui chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
www Their senpais are so OOC but funny
Why did they even know how gays have sex, and even teach it to their kouhai www
That Miyaji with pineapples is just too... www
Even Ootsubo www
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
lols funny
mamita chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I love the couple TakaoxMidorima in anime complicity and chemistry that exists between these two, it shows they are so cute, for me there is another couple , lol, so yes, for me is the uke Midorima, Takao and his seme, just have to see them, lol, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Pecha Pichu chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
HAHAHAH OH MY GOD THAT WAS HILARIOUS\

'abandoning wife and child':Takao and Kazumi hahaha, that really fits

This was great! I'm still cracking up
Shaariin13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Why was it a dream? Why couldn't it have what really happened? That would really have been a total laugh, hahahaha! Great story!
SiriuslyObsessive chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh my, I love you. Holy sh- shoot. You are amazing, well we all know that Takao's the 'Okaa-san' in this relationship.
Xinniah chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ahahahaha! Laughed so hard at this! xD Good job, Midori! I like the idea of using Takao's younger sister as the fake "child". It was amazing w
whiblarat chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Hi! For some reason this story made me laugh like mad. Picturing the situation was very easy. You made my day, Thank you! -
nikkicchi chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Do you know how much struggle it was to breathe while reading this fic dear lord I was literally wheezing in my seat and I'm not even kidding
The demonstration oh my god I'm still laughing til now
Love it! Continue the great work ;D
sherphy chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
hahahaha that was so damn funny.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
What a perfect ending! LOL
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I can see this happening.
Went chapter 1 . 2/13/2013