Reviews for Ascendance Into Heaven
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! This was awesome!
Hiko is awesome and i love his relationship with Kenshin. Father/son! oh yes!
And yes, i could totally see Hiko being a matchmaker. heehee poor, poor, Kenshin. Stories will be told!
tenken22 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Superb! I don't think it was meant to be that touching, (umm, sentimental maybe?) but I found myself with tears... Very good in describing Hiten in an aura of mystery and awe. Thanks!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I love Hiko stories and this is a nice addition. The way you envisage the succession for Hiko seems so suited to his personality. You don't shy away from the brutality of the act ,as you casually write that Hiko moved the "pieces" of the body, but the sake toast before and after seemed so appropriate.

Nice job.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Wait a minute! Inspired by MY fics? *blushes* er, thank you!
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Excellent! I don't think many people (if any o_O) have even thought to hint at Hiko's training. Hell, what was the arrogant guy's real name before he became the 13th master? So many things that Watsuki-sensei doesn't answer! I hope you do a sequel to this )
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Hmmmmm. Velly intelestink. Nice perspective on Hiko. Hope Kenshin gets it good *vicious smile*.
dementedchris chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Both serious and light at the same time. I thought that this was a fine way of looking at Hiko and the circumstances that could have made the man. _~
ice winenot signed in chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I worship thee, Hiko-sama! To blue: I understand how you feel. I feel exactly the same way! _ Hiko is just too cool!