Reviews for Childish
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 139 . 7/12/2014
"Payback's a b****!"
Lolz, I was gonna say that too. X3
Oh Lord, if Genil wasn't such a little sh**, I'd actually feel terrified for him... you gotta wonder what horrible thing Jim'll come up with...
Guest chapter 139 . 7/6/2014
Please update soon!
TheWhoLockedSupernaturalist chapter 139 . 7/3/2014
God, Genil deserves that. I hope Sherlock's alright! You must update soon!
fastreader12 chapter 139 . 7/1/2014
Please finish! I really like this story. Please?
reader chapter 139 . 6/14/2014
Updates! Yay! Still enjoying the story. ;)
Guest chapter 139 . 6/11/2014
AHAHAHAHAH! I can't wait for John and Sherlock's chapter!
cathernatural.812 chapter 139 . 6/8/2014
I am loving this story! Found the story a couple of days ago and have spent all of yesterday and today catching up (at the expense of revision, probably not my best decision), and I can't believe it's nearly finished :( you've managed to write everyone in character, and I've lost count on how many times I've squealed from cuteness, laughed, and screamed for Genil to be murdered, especially after what he does to poor John and Sherlock! Can't wait for more :)
flowerhippie1234 chapter 27 . 6/4/2014
flowerhippie1234 chapter 23 . 6/4/2014
This is NOT good. The two people who DON'T know how to care for children have their arch-enemies friend/sniper. NOT GOOD AT ALL.
Guest chapter 138 . 6/1/2014
FINALLY! John saved Sherlock! XD YAY!
Zephyr169 chapter 138 . 5/31/2014
O-O No more? But. But its not over yet. What happens to Genil? What does Jim and Sebastian do? What happened to Donovan? It cant be over. Not yet PLEASE!
This story, was absolutely AMAZING! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! XD There was just amazingness throughout the entire thing! :D
paula.a.rushing chapter 30 . 5/29/2014
ArwenisWholocked chapter 136 . 5/8/2014
Haha, nice. :D John's remark about Sherlock was a good incentive. XD (BTW, just FYI, Moroarty is actually 5'8...)
reader chapter 137 . 5/8/2014
Loved the Watson Moran moment at the end!
Guest chapter 137 . 5/6/2014