Reviews for Death is Just Another Path
Very moving.
Liana Legaspi chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wonderful :)
R i v e r B l e u chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I love this fanfic. The ending made me tear up and gave me mad feels TT A TT I probably would have cried if you used the other ending you mentioned. Anyways, good work! ; w ; )b
PearlTenshiSerenity chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I like the idea a lot it's always made me sad,especially when I saw who fili and kilo were, and how fun they were . I kind of foolishly hope that pj does not kill him, buthe has too, doesn't he ? Good story!
BilboWatson chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This made me cry. In a happy, beautiful way. Fili and Kili, RIP :'(
shanna chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
omg this was Seriosly great! got tears in my eyes and everything!
thetravelinglemon chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Yea - I think it should be for everyone (technically, Gimli is the only dwarf who ever has the honour of going, when Leoglas takes him after aragorn's death, but I like to pretend that's not true, and that Tolkien didn't know, since he never went there :p) There was slight sadness at how old Bilbo found it hard to remember things and stuff, but I'm glad he grew younger, and more happy at the end :) and I'm gglad the focus was on him seeing Fili and Kili again, rather than, as seems popular, Thorin.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was so beautiful. Utterly amazing!
Wayward Dragon chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Beautiful!
Sere16 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Excellent work. You should expand this to where Bilbo reunites with the rest of the company.
Ferowyn chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I'm crying. This is so beautiful!
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Good story, could have been longer. You could have included the other dwarves as well.
sodapoppana chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
It was beautiful. I love how Bilbo turned back young in Undying Lands, though I think that maybe him dying and meeting others in heaven might had fit a bit better. All the same, I still liked this :)
QueenUnderTheM chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
That. Was. Beautiful. *sobs*
Thank you for not letting Bilbo die! Ah I am such an emotional wreck now! Oh Fili & Kili(:
QueenUnderTheM