Reviews for Love Mails and Roses
mrs. zala chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
i know it was too late but let me do this...
*ROL*
i like this, just very like you (i mean... the style hahha).
until next time,

mrs. zala
Asuka Mayu chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I love this! XD /still crying over the fact i miss the asucaga valentines' parade uhh
Linda Fedora chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I liked the idea of you making their relationship enclosed. The conversation between them makes me laughed so freaking hard that I accidentally bite my tongue.

*like* :P
Asdf chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Awesome oneshot, the fanfic sent me back to the asucaga bliss. I hope you write more stories like this. :D and I agree with your sentiment of hiding their relationship, yet they share something special between themselves.
rynne chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
.., oh.., nice fic..,

.., a teasing athrun is a bit irritating but i had fun reading it..,

.., oh i had a really nice date with my exam.., seriously, scheduling an exam at 7 p.m. on the 14th of february..,

..,sorry for the late review
328231 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was quite funny. I like your dynamics between Athrun and Cagalli. I'm sure that Athrun would tease Cagalli just like that.
nom de plumee chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Awww.
I kept awww-awww-ing during reading!
It's sooo cute!
I like the way Athrun teased Cagalli. Hihihihi.

Anyway, I want to thank you for joining this event :'D Your fic's really far from unsatisfying. Instead, it's joyful. I couldn't stop smiling, you know. Tehee :P

Hopefully that there will be another event in the future XD
Pypy chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
COOL!XD I love it.
I hope you will continue your writing!
HAPPY VALENTINE! XD
yula206 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
wooooooooooooonderful i love it good job as always , thank you so much_
skylie chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Aww... reading this put a huge smile on my face (they really are so adorable together). Thanks for another awesome one-shot and hope for more stories to come :)
Nemui Neko-cchi chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I kept smiled and gigled when I read this. Sweet..
Cute..
Romantic..
*dreamy eyes*
'Terminator?' Lol :p
Yes Athrun 'xoxoxo' to you too.. *kyaa..*

Thanks :D

...Happy Val's day...
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Lol love it! There's so many good fics out here today! It makes mine seem so badly written.
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
'her usual-blushing-like-a-high-school-girl' and Athrun using his charm-really made me smile
yeah Athrun, stop calling Cagalli, princess! LOL
It's also amusing how they pretend to talk abt work when other people are around.
'Athrun and Kira shoving each other away from the keyboard repetitively'-really funny :D
thanks for writing this sweet fic. hehe