Reviews for Letters to 2p Gerita
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 30 . 4/28/2015
May I ask a question? Can I still send Ludwig and Feliciano 'letters'?
Zach chapter 30 . 3/16/2015
*Jumps on Ludwig's shoulders, balances.*
Hi, Ludwig! Don't ask why I'm a cross between a wolf and a teenage boy, just gonna state a machine did it! Also, I hope your brother doesn't try to commit suicide or a lot of people will die. So do you know where to find a Carbohydric Stimulator?

Eh, Feli? What's with the lasso?
2p Venice chapter 30 . 12/29/2014
Oi, Feliciano. Tell that idiota, Lovino, to give me back my water gun. (Do not be fooled by the name. It is a high-powered rifle and I want it BACK.) Also, 2p Paris showed me this song called Sexting by Blood on the Dance Floor. Have you heard it?
With bloody pasta,
Fantasma.
P.S. It sounds like a fucked up Mario Bros. game, I swear.
keepcalmandhaveacupcake chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
I would like to know:

Italy: you are an awesome empire #respect
Can i have hug? please?
for your brother: swap everything he has with plaids and stripes and say your won't give him his clothes back unless he behaves; that will force him to behave or look like a fashion disaster.
I also love the hat. not a fez, but not a cap cool!

Lutz: you are awesome and not lazy. Could ya teach my mo how to be less tense by any chance? Also I like your hat.

Both: I have no doubt Steve fears you in that house. Also did you know there are other names for you? I like Luciano and Lutz myself. Oh and Italy your brother is Flavio and is called a gay fashionista. XD figured you might wanna know. Also for Oliver(2p England): scream at him, "real men don't wear pink!" just to see how he reacts. U might also wanna run considering he crazy.
Have you heard of MMD? There are models of you both, look up: how 2p gerita works on youtube: warning u may be offended.

well that's all for me. -love keepcalmandhaveacupcake
keepcalmandhaveacupcake chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
first I love the idea of you 2ps cause it is soo cool! I don't mind either Luciano or Lutz (yes there are other names for you 2).
Italy: can i have a hug please? (I know he's yours Lutz). also for controlling your brother Italy try replacing everything he has with plaid and stripes. XD it will work trust me.

Lutz: I like your fighting style and I dun think u r lazy, just able to relax.

Both: you guys can I draw a picture of you together like not kissing or anything just the two of you? As for the cupcakes Oliver(2p england) makes: say if it's poisoned, human in it or drugged no thank you! XD he's such a freakazoid and I thougt I was cray cray.

-with love and care whitekittyninja(my pen name changed)
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
XD YES. THIS IS AWESOME. I CAN TOTALLY SEE THAT HAPPENING.
On hell of a fairy tail wizard chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
Dear 2p Italy-sama and Germany-sama

Okay first for 2p Italy-sama: What exactly was HRE( Holy Roman Empire ) like? Did he let u go to wat with him? If not why? ( sory if this brings back bad memories)
And now for both of you for human names, are they different from 1p characters like I heard 1p lord doitsu is called Ludwig but for 2p Germany-sama you were called Lutz so I'm confused.

That's all I have to ask sorry if the sama part was annoying I just have a lot of respect for you guys
geritashipper123 chapter 30 . 9/21/2013
Ok, to who ever sent that last message, FUCK OFF.
My questions:
1. So, 2p! Romano, is HAPPY?
2. Germany... You like pain?
3. Whats 2p! Switzerland like?
I love gerita. Regular, 2p! All types of gerita.
Thx.
Geritashipper123 aka sicily aka alisea Vargas
g3r1ta43vr chapter 25 . 8/4/2013
Hey again, guys. My friends and I have a theory that 1p Japan actually creates all the Hetalia stuff, not a japanese person. What do you think of that? And I actually have a lot of fun being 1p Italy, although They have also assigned me Romano, Latvia, Poland, Spain, and England. (All 1p versions.) No. I don't have multiple personality disorder. Also, one last thing. What would you think of a world where all the different versions of the countries lived, and all the humans knew about it?
felicianavargas.752bc-c.italy chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
I wasn't trying to insult you. I was curious what would happen if I provoked him. I apologize for offending you.
NekoVengers chapter 30 . 7/29/2013
Dear 2p Gerita,

I have to say you get some interesting letters, how do you cope? I hate that people say bad thing about you, I find you terrifying and amazing.

For Luddy *blushes* when did you get your first 'nosebleed' for Feli?

As for you Italy if Ludwig does something to piss you off, what do you do, does he run and hide?

Farewell and good luck. I'm in the process of writing a 2p Gerita/ItaGer ff now...Ciao!

Ps (I love this ask blog.)
leftcat chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
Good day well respected Senor Italy and Herr Germany,

Senor italy, if i must say you are my favorite characters from hetalia verse. (been cosplayed as you for 2 years straight and still not tired of it). If I might allow to kiss your hand like a gentleman, I can die happily since I know Herr Germany is probably readying his fist while you read those words.
Herr Germany, before you smash me into bloody bits, I want to know how do you get to top, with Senor italy's dominant personality, did you two have a death match to fight it out?
And lastly, to both of you, how do you two say " I love you" to each other?

A fan- cat with a dead wish ,
left_cat
Cytosine721 chapter 30 . 7/28/2013
To Feliciano and Ludwig:
HEY! I'M VODKA!
and i'm 2p!vodka
SO, WE HAVE SOME Q'S FOR YOU.
actually, it's just her, i was dragged into this
(NO, SHE HAD SOME TOO)
fine
OKAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! FIRST, MY TURN. I LOVE Y'ALL SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE LIKE, PWEEEEEASE OO
me now. is switzerland still neutral? i would love to visit him myself, but i need to get back to the 2p! world (blame my 1p! self, she can do magic and now i'm stuck, could you get artie to summon me back? her unpredictable fluffy/bloodthirstyness is getting annoying)
THIS ONE IS FOR FELICIANO: WHAT IS YOUR FAVE KNIFE FOR KILLING PEOPLE? (I LIKE MAH JIAN FOR DECAPITATION, ASK CHINA ABOUT IT) AND DO YOU EVER CHANGE VARIETIES ON KNIVES?)(BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD DDDDDD)
ok, i'm back, since that wacko went out to "bloooooooooooooooooooodddddddddd nooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" and to attempt to kill 1p! america again (she does that a lot) to 2p! germany: i've never been around you much, but judging by the stuff you've said before, are you a machioist?(or however you spell it). thanks, i'm going to go now, to see if i can go kill someone without anyone else noticing. bye.
Sincerely, VODKA and 2p!vodka
FinSu chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
What do you both think of the Nordics, both 1P and 2P?

I'm a Hetalia fanboy.

What are your favorite foods?

Hasta la Pasta,
Matt
Mikamizu Mouri chapter 26 . 7/28/2013
2p Italy and 2p Germany,

You accept the side effect that's great! The side effects varies between a couple days to a week. Different people get different side effects of course.

later,

1p America
************
* waves wand and 2p Italy turns back, but with a split personality on a sugar rush while 2p Germany has his skin turn neon rainbow.

* Sorry about the side effects you two! You'll forgive me right? * hugs the two 2ps so tightly*

Also I hear you've been writing to someone called Mirror Italy so please call me Mirror Wonderland Saubure as to not to confuse people. Anyways what's this Mirror Italy like? Mirror Wonderland Italy acts like the mad hatter. Actually all of us are mad! ( is thinking of taking over the 2p world) Well I have to be on my way now the regular Saubure and her 2p is out to get me so she could seal me away forever! I'm scared of the regular me! She's really scary and extremely lazy and not very nice. Creepy to... * turns the house back to how it used to be and runs off*

From,

Mirror (Wonderland) Saubure :)

P.S. HAPPY UN BIRTHDAY! * leaves them a half a tea cup with tea inside*