Reviews for A Gamer Girl's Memoir
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 36 . 11/20/2016
Love It.
Calaguen Trisacond chapter 36 . 6/14/2016
This is probably my favorite romance fic! I never knew this kind of plot could be written so amazingly! I've read quite a few that had fictional characters inserted to RL settings, but nothing could match the way that this story has been written. Superbly done! Thank you for the ride!
Taila-Tai chapter 36 . 7/1/2014
This story was so amazing, words can't begin to describe it. I started looking for a Insert and then I find this gem!

I can't... Amazing!
Taila-Tai chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
AHHHH THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING I'M GOING DIE! I have read 12 chapters in like half and hour and thought it might be a good idea to calm down and write you a review :D They always make a writers day!

I wanted to say I cannot find a SINGLE flaw in this story! Sara creepily reminds me so much of myself I actually freak out a little! So yeah NOT A SINGLE FLAW

Sorry for the hyperness but I really like this story!

-Taila
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 36 . 6/8/2014
Completely. Awesome.
Nightmother chapter 36 . 1/31/2014
When I first found this I was a bit unsure how this would go, it was an Thane/OC story. I can happily say I was happily surprised at how this turned out. I did like that Sara was in her thirties, it seems like all the OC stories I find are aged in their teens or early 20's. It was nice to see a mature aged OC.
I loved how you portrayed everyone, it all flowed and seemed to fit.
Even though as soon as the dreams started happening I knew she was somehow Thane's wife, it didn't bother me. You handled it nicely and was happy I was right.

When they all left back for their universe I was near tears, sad for Sara and sad the story was ending. Then I realised there was still two chapters left. I loved how you ending this. It was really sweet.

I thoroughly enjoyed travelling on this journey with Sara, Thane and the others. It put me in the best of moods while I was reading and ages after. Thank you
DaddyKuns chapter 36 . 12/14/2013
Great story. It was well written and had a well fleshed out plot. I just discovered this story and read the whole thing in a few days because I did not want to put it down. I particularly enjoyed your humour and references to all things geek. Keep writing!
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 36 . 10/24/2013
awww that was the sweetest and most hilarious story ever there were some points where i couldnt stop laughing and then i cried when thane left i still think bioware should have its ass kicked for killing off thane that sexy green hottie did not deserve to go out like that but anyway back to my point bad ass story thanks for writing it and i cant wait to read more of your stories
jessann2886 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
*SPOILER ALERT* I was a little skeptical about the whole idea, but you had me tearing up at the end. I was sure you were going to end it with my heart broken for the both of them. Thank you for ending it well.
Twisted Fate chapter 36 . 10/13/2013
Damn you! Making me look at the characters like this! How ever will I play Mass Effect now, thinking about all this?
Guest chapter 36 . 10/6/2013
Okay so I absolutely adore this fic, it's probably my favorite one so far right now. I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE YOU OKAY GREAT JOB.
the ness-ness chapter 36 . 8/9/2013
*insert fangirl happy squeal here*

You've got to be some kind of genius, my dear. You have made me laugh, cry, angry, the whole gamut of the emotional range with your story. You have made me see the characters as more than just two dimensional characters; you made them people.

I absolutely adored this fic and I just had to let you know!
Time Reviewer chapter 36 . 8/3/2013
Wow.
I have been reading this from the start and... Well, it's been a blast. Sara was brilliant, you created such a real person in her. It's sad that its over and there'll be no more story for her. I kinda wish for a sequel with her but I don't really know where it would start or what would be the end goal. Thane's and Sara's story is over so, yeah. A new story with a new damsel in a varitable means of distresses would be best. xD
Again, this story is just, wow. You rock girl!
Heres to happy trails in life!
MisguidedCub chapter 36 . 8/2/2013
I really enjoyed smiling, laughing, and crying to this fic! Great work :)
yue14121990 chapter 36 . 7/24/2013
please write a squeal about how everyone has been reborn in and meet up again or a si fic with a than romance