Reviews for Spider-man: Greatest of them all
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Ummm, i have a slight problem with this. Daredevil holding back an enraged spiderman? I think not. And whats up with the selective spider sense? Sometimes he dodges stuff and other times he doesn't. Whats up with that? I suggest an overhall of this story (not that its not good, its just that some parts of this story really dont make any sense.) Other than that, your grammar was good and it was an interesting read (until i stopped reading (little things like that bug the crap outta me.) oh, and one wore thing. In this story spiderman can run as fast as a car. How in the hell was the chase so long? Logan (wolverine) was never that fast. And even if x-23 was three times as wolverine, she would still be nowhere near car-level.
MF 22 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Really good premise, although there are a few problems. First you say he had organic webbing. Then you claim in this chapter it's artificial. Since you first claimed it was organic, I'll go with that, especially since he actually did have it at one point in his career.

Also, even though Daredevil may have been doing the hero thing longer, there's no way he would've been able to take Peter, especially so handily and easily. DD can't even hope to move in the way Peter can, and his strength is nowhere near Peter's. So he certainly wouldn't be able to sucker punch Peter.

I also can't believe Daredevil would have the balls to actually try to FORCE Peter to apologize and/or forgive Laura for Uncle Ben's murder. That one reviewer was absolutely right: Murdoch wouldn't be able to so quickly forgive Bullseye had he taken out someone he loved, especially if it was in such a brutal manner as how Laura murdered Uncle Ben. He has no right whatsoever to try to force Peter to do so, and he's completely out of line. Both when he initially met Peter, and right now.
UltimateGundamFighter chapter 21 . 4/6/2014
Question
Will their be a sequel to this story because
I for one love this story and the whole
Peter/Cassie romance
vampireharry the 2 chapter 21 . 9/11/2013
This is awesome! Now I'm off to read your other stories!
Ryuus2 chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
*twitch*twitch* Wow. You're really going for something big here, eh? It's getting a little repetitive though: Take Spider A and girl B, mix briskly with monkey wrench C, then when everything's settled, dump them into dimension D. All leading up to situation E (for epic) in story F, Forever.

I'll admit that I had no idea who Cassie was until I visited the Marvel wiki. I like how you worked her story into your own, and how you tied it into Peter's and Laura's own.

There were a few continuity errors that took away from the overall quality of the story, like when Peter used organic webbing early on, but then used synthetic webbing from joining the Young Avengers on.

Overall, I give this a 7/10. Light revisions would bring it to 9/10, maybe an even 10/10...and I do not know why I just said that. Crap I need sleep. What time is it? *checks* Wow, 6 am?! Ugh, let's wrap this up.

Keep up the great work!
The New Creed chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
I have one request, just one. Please oh please finish Marvel crossroads before Spiderman Forever. With all the little teasers, you have made me hungry.
Lady Pryde chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
wow... this is getting intense. First we loose double D. Now Peter/Cassie is getting more intense (in a good way) and Laura's been captured.

now she has that mask thing on. I assume pumping the 'rotten egg' smell continuously into her so she goes berserk.
I assume Peter doesn't have the counter-agent yet or at least it wasn't mentioned being complete, so I'm worried who will get hurt or worse this time.

great updates!
Clouffie1986 chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
Awesome story so far. I love the Stature/Peter thing. I hadn't even heard of her before this fic. Also the whole linking of Pete's parents, Cassie's Dad and Laura is quite interesting.
mkeeg91 chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
interesting change of pace. can't wait to see how he reacts to their wanting to come with him.
great work (as if there was any doubt) ;)
mkeeg91 chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
yay! they kissed! Please actually have them get together not like some stories where they get all embarrassed and avoid each other for weeks... those stories are annoying and kinda pointless ;)

shame DD died... and poor Laura. I'm glad you had her lines where she tells him to run.

keep up the great work!
mkeeg91 chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
maybe make this Peter/Stature. They seem like a pretty good pairing so far.

great work like always!
Superemopowerz chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
damn...
dablman2020 chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
good chapter, kinda fluffy them getting closser but i really liked it!
Paperman0 chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
Okay, I didn't expect this at all. You aren't going easy on Peter. I didn't really get the relation between Hydra and Peter's parents before, now things will be even more personal to him. If you were looking for a way to bring Peter and Laura closer, an hunt for Madame Hydra could be it
See you soon
kitsune of darkfire chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
cap threating some one who could very easily tear him limb from limb and I do mean that literally in the case of both stature and spiderman yeah not to bright at all only person in the room that's an actual threat is iron man