Reviews for Valentine Mishap
guest chapter 1 . 3/21
alright now i cant get the image as kenpachi as cupid out of my head. this wins over the image of him naked with only a hello kitty towel around his waist, which i saw discribed in another fic. orhime is evil. i like it. and poor poor shiro-chan
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This was really good, I had to go back and read the Christmas one buuuuut still it was a good story both if them I'm just to lazy to review on the other one sorry. But Amazing story!
AiryAquarius chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
BAHAHAHAHA! That was some funny stuff. I think I just about laughed and giggled myself sick. I mean, your Grimm voice is friggin fantastic! Such sarcasm, such disdain, but syill so much fun! I also loved Orihime as Daughter Of Satan. And Kenpachi, OMG. That was retina burning in it's horror. Wow. You have a talent.

Thank you very much for sharing, and making me laugh!
Klara chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
but...you're hilarious. I love your stories!
Patd06 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I really enjoyed this story...it was super funny, especially when Grimm was freaking out about Kenny as Cupid, because I was freaking out right along with him. *shudders* But on a serious note, great job and I had a lot of fun reading this:)
DragonLover9865 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
OMG. i love your stories like this. They make laugh so much, thank you for all the enjoyment. I hope you dont give up on writing, you are really good at it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This. Was too funny! I read the first one and this one was even better! You should definitely do more of these! Lol!
eshively chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love your holiday stories so freaking funny.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
what no! I loved this one shot it was soooo fuckin' funny. Well I can't wait to see what you create next. My fav parts had to be how they talked about orihime and heart arrows
demonsinmycloset chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Nooo! you can stop! your a great writer and there ARE people out there(i am one) waiting for updates and new fics. If you can find the motivation please keep writing. Awesomely hilarious fic by the way! :)
asdf chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
HAHAHA!

*reads authors note*

HAHAHAHA-WAIT WHAT?!

DON'T GO!
AhogamiBae chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Awwww! Omg this was sooo cute! I'm so glad you made a sequel to the Christmas one shot! :D I absolutely love the way you characterize everyone! Lol just hearing about Kenny and Ikkaku make me laugh! I was getting worried when I realized Ichi wasn't there and when you said someone would be replacing him I was like WUUUUHHHHHHTTTT? WHERE MAH ICHI BAYBAY GO?! And then I got to the sexy time part and was lol thaz wher he wuz! ;P It was so cute and gets me in the mood for Valentines Day! Kekeke, and the description of Orihime being the daughter of Satan? LMFAO! I think it's so funny how Grimm thinks of her like that...but I can understand where he's coming from...lol.

Thank you so much for making this sequel! I didn't actually think that my wish would come true, but it did! So thank you thank you thank you! I'm so sad to hear that you're planning on leavin FanFic for at least awhile, if not forever! Made me cryyyyyy! ;( You're such an a,aging writer that it puzzles me as to why you'd quit! Well it's honestly up to you, but know that I will always be a fan of you! Thank you!
Wolf of the Nightly Moon chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is so hilarious! I really hope you do more!
clstmky chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Aww, but your stories are great!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
*nosebleeding all over cellphone* ho shit...my berry was covered in yummy stuff! I'm sad to see that your adamant on this...but I can't stop you either it seems. I can only hope u'll reconsider one day! At least I enjoy reading your stuff.

To me your as good as Shadowthrone and it saddens me to see the little recognition you deserve, but I'm gonna say it one more time: just because no one reviews, or logs in doesn't mean people don't read your stories. So if you want, request sumthin from me and I'll see to it that people know that your a good author.