Reviews for P4G: Dark Days and Midnight Problems
When you get to chies and yukikos cooking have kreed be immune to chies just for lols
hellspam chapter 29 . 5/1
You need to add more deliver anywhere scenes it'll be interesting also when you get to the "babe hunt" have kreed go to see them fail
hellspam chapter 56 . 4/27
This was a nice chapter I can't wait till next
hellspam chapter 55 . 4/27
I want Yuki makoto to wake up and pair with yukari I always saw that as canon for p3 but this is very interesting story I can't wait till shadow operatives appear
hellspam chapter 34 . 4/26
How about a oc that is good and evil like helps people when it suits them etc etc he could be a playboy that flirts with anything with breasts I can't think of anything else so I'll let you decide persona name and appearance of him
hellspam chapter 30 . 4/26
This is just me but I want main oc sister to have a persona perhaps Susannoo or tsukiyomi also I don't mind the scenes from the anime I love the anime I'm thinking of writing a oc fanfic from anime to ultimax oc is mitsurus brother so its a alternate universe he arrives before yu I have pairings prepared as well
hellspam chapter 5 . 4/26
Omg aigis she is awesome favorite p3/4arena/ultimax character
GlassedGamer chapter 56 . 4/9
At one point I want Kreed to point out the obvious spiritual racism going on in this fic.

Kreed to the full IT: "Look between you guys. Izanagi, Jiraiya, Tomoe, Konohana Sakuya, Take-Mikazuchi, Kintoki-Douji, Himiko, Sukuna-Hikona. And then look at Em, Will and me. Vodoo Doll, Puppeteer, Golem, Alice. Do you see what I see? The Personas have divided us by nationality!"
vincent the vizard chapter 56 . 1/28
My friends! I come bearing he a great review. I love this side romance, of Keres and chie. Honestly, I'd want a gf like that. One thing, when will we go after kanji?!
vandetta442 chapter 7 . 1/27
I'm guessing a jester arcana?
NecroGod chapter 54 . 1/17
What chapter did Kreed get his ultimate persona again?
CoolKat422 chapter 56 . 1/17
It's really good it reveals more of the plot. I love this story and I will stick with you til the end. Well I'm gonna take my leave.

Ciao
Sraosha chapter 2 . 1/17
If you do suck at spelling, I'd recommend a beta reader. And rushing chapters is generally a bad idea. Of course, it's been over a year since this chapter was published (I think?), so you've doubtless improved since then. You could benefit from editing old chapters, though. (Like fixing 'lector' to 'lecture') Onward!

If him focusing on breakfast isn't important (other than suggesting he's a big eater)...why even bother mentioning it? That 'two and only' line did make me laugh though. :P And now I see why Kreed's grades suck. Still can't say I particularly like him as a character. He just seems excessively rude to most people, and as I said before, he seems like he's overshadowing Yu, the protagonist. Then again, he calls himself insane, so maybe that has something to do it.
Sraosha chapter 1 . 1/17
Few mistakes here:
1: Fairly sure you meant dammit, not 'damnit'.
2: Izanagi. It's spelled Izanagi.
3: Yasoinaba doesn't have a capital I in it.
4: Surely it should be "nice to meet you Kreed"?
5: It's iPod.
6: I assume you meant 'adorned', not 'dawned'.
7: Yasogami High. Not 'Yosagami'.
8: "I walked next to the hoe time" What is that even meant to be? I walked next to them the whole time?
9: Chie's surname is Satonaka.

As for the chapter itself...I'm not particularly impressed. It feels like Kreed is just here to overshadow Yu, which in fanfic is NEVER a good thing. And so far it's just retreading Persona 4's plot, even reusing the script. I'm assuming it'll move away from that sooner or later, but it really feels like you're shoehorning yourself into the cast.
Blake Tourdner chapter 40 . 12/23/2014
i have to admit i was surprised when James Bond Sykes showed up especially since he is now a student