Reviews for P4G: Dark Days and Midnight Problems
vincent the vizard chapter 56 . 1/28
My friends! I come bearing he a great review. I love this side romance, of Keres and chie. Honestly, I'd want a gf like that. One thing, when will we go after kanji?!
vandetta442 chapter 7 . 1/27
I'm guessing a jester arcana?
NecroGod chapter 54 . 1/17
What chapter did Kreed get his ultimate persona again?
CoolKat422 chapter 56 . 1/17
It's really good it reveals more of the plot. I love this story and I will stick with you til the end. Well I'm gonna take my leave.

Ciao
Sraosha chapter 2 . 1/17
If you do suck at spelling, I'd recommend a beta reader. And rushing chapters is generally a bad idea. Of course, it's been over a year since this chapter was published (I think?), so you've doubtless improved since then. You could benefit from editing old chapters, though. (Like fixing 'lector' to 'lecture') Onward!

If him focusing on breakfast isn't important (other than suggesting he's a big eater)...why even bother mentioning it? That 'two and only' line did make me laugh though. :P And now I see why Kreed's grades suck. Still can't say I particularly like him as a character. He just seems excessively rude to most people, and as I said before, he seems like he's overshadowing Yu, the protagonist. Then again, he calls himself insane, so maybe that has something to do it.
Sraosha chapter 1 . 1/17
Few mistakes here:
1: Fairly sure you meant dammit, not 'damnit'.
2: Izanagi. It's spelled Izanagi.
3: Yasoinaba doesn't have a capital I in it.
4: Surely it should be "nice to meet you Kreed"?
5: It's iPod.
6: I assume you meant 'adorned', not 'dawned'.
7: Yasogami High. Not 'Yosagami'.
8: "I walked next to the hoe time" What is that even meant to be? I walked next to them the whole time?
9: Chie's surname is Satonaka.

As for the chapter itself...I'm not particularly impressed. It feels like Kreed is just here to overshadow Yu, which in fanfic is NEVER a good thing. And so far it's just retreading Persona 4's plot, even reusing the script. I'm assuming it'll move away from that sooner or later, but it really feels like you're shoehorning yourself into the cast.
Blake Tourdner chapter 40 . 12/23/2014
i have to admit i was surprised when James Bond Sykes showed up especially since he is now a student
pyrojack25 chapter 55 . 12/12/2014
Wait, wait, wait, wait a damn minute Makoto is alive despite the fact he fought Nyx. HOLY S***!
CoolKat422 chapter 55 . 12/12/2014
Lol I had to search that up on Google, I thought his name was Minato Arisato... eh, whatever, it's like the Yu Narukami thing.
FlamingBull chapter 55 . 12/11/2014
Yuki, Makoto or Arisato, Minato. Persona and their damn double names. Still fucking epic also noticed a few things my brain read as errors but I might be wrong seeing as I've got bad eye-sight. But just as a suggestion double-check.

Anywhoooo, this flaming flamingo (just because I thought of that graceful pink bird) is out.
CoolKat422 chapter 54 . 12/10/2014
MY GOD! I can't wait another month to read the next chapter, repost again soon, it's soo good!
Coolstar422 chapter 32 . 12/7/2014
Damon, that's a mouthful, Nylarlathotep, how the fuck do you pronounce that?!
pyrojack25 chapter 54 . 12/9/2014
And who the f*** is this guy?
Coolstar422 chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
Wait what? I just noticed the picture, he can't be the strength arcana...
Guest chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Omg plot twist is right, persona 3 and 4? That's too many problems to deal with lol.