Reviews for To Hel With The Gods
Wicked.Onna chapter 1 . 3/2
this is the second time I've read this story and it still brings tears to my eyes I love it so much it's a wonderful work of art
kirstenkcfox chapter 1 . 2/15
i really like this story, the plot and the characters. i dislike that our favorite miko has to deal with it, but i enjoyed reading. thanks!
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Well written and engaging.
Alice aquabld chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
nice. like it
jkrowlingrox chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Nice fic! Although I wish Kagome could have found more peace/happiness...
cathern.cain chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I have read this story a few times now and would love to see another chapter or sequal about the Avengers doing just what Bruce is planning. Thanks for the entertainment.
Aracertariel chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
It would be interesting to see an expansion on this in light of Winter Soldier. Because Steve may be satisfied being a tool for the government, but Bucky isn't. And then there's Peter Parker. And mutants. If mutants are actually hanyou, Kagome's island could become rather crowded.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Great Story!
Well thought out and executed.

Thanks for sharing!
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Short and bittersweet. A great story nonetheless.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
interesting story :)
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Very nice one shot. I enjoyed it very much. Would you consider doing a sequel? Keep up the good work and update soon. :P
Chibiabyss chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
awesome
Bloodcherry chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh I like this! I love the facts you give at the end, it makes the story even MORE enjoyable This goes to my favorites, no questions asked.
Goodnight,
Bloodcherry
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This his a very interesting crossover oneshot, and very well done. I'm glad that Bruce found peace here, and that Stark was blasted off. XD

Everyone was In Character (especially Steve and Thor), something that I was itching to find in this crossover fandom, and the mythology here was interesting!

And do I detect past InuyashaxKagome? FINALLY! There really isn't enough of this couple in crossover fanfics! It's sad however that their happiness didn't last...
GOTTA GO! PEACE!