Reviews for To Hel With The Gods
killer4853 chapter 1 . 2/25
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Great Story!
Well thought out and executed.

Thanks for sharing!
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Short and bittersweet. A great story nonetheless.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
interesting story :)
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Very nice one shot. I enjoyed it very much. Would you consider doing a sequel? Keep up the good work and update soon. :P
Lunardragon33 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
awesome
Bloodcherry chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh I like this! I love the facts you give at the end, it makes the story even MORE enjoyable This goes to my favorites, no questions asked.
Goodnight,
Bloodcherry
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This his a very interesting crossover oneshot, and very well done. I'm glad that Bruce found peace here, and that Stark was blasted off. XD

Everyone was In Character (especially Steve and Thor), something that I was itching to find in this crossover fandom, and the mythology here was interesting!

And do I detect past InuyashaxKagome? FINALLY! There really isn't enough of this couple in crossover fanfics! It's sad however that their happiness didn't last...
GOTTA GO! PEACE!
Dagger Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
A very interesting oneshot crossover. I liked Bruce getting the help he needed and finding piece. The hint about him being youkai was neat. I enjoyed the references you pulled in, historical or otherwise. I find that they tend to give a story depth.

Thank you for sharing this.

-Dagger
jalapeno bagels chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Very nice! And this really is quite original. Avengers x inuyasha is always great to read! Is this completed?
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Interesting take on everything. I really enjoyed it! I wish there was more!
fallingyuki chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was great! I kept getting lost in the summary and couldn't venture any farther. Till now. I love this. Thanks. It was the perfect ending to a great day. Can't wait to read what you put out next.
Ari-the-Writer chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I'm impressed. It's rather difficult to blend these two together in a balanced manner, and you handled it nicely. After your other story I just read, it's lovely to see you can do both humorous and more serious storylines. *Tips an imaginary hat*
Sleeping Moon chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was a great short story; it has definitely made my weary week a lot brighter...or tolerable, for the matter. I hope to read more of your wonderful plots soon!
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 1 . 4/19/2013