Reviews for The after math
Dusk.At.Dawn chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Rough. Not bad, per-se, but the words don't... flow, for lack of a better term. Your tenses seem a bit confusing; even if they're all correct, you jump around a bit, and it shows. The content is good, and not too OOC, but there are some meta problems.

You also have excess parenthesis. I understand you're using them for effect and to portray multiple meanings of the same phrase, but you might want to look into finding another way of producing that effect. I suggest italics... or better yet, if the site allows strikethrough formatting (and I have no idea if it does), you can use that creatively. Brackets, [like this], also work well, assuming the site doesn't strip them from the story.

Finally, and this is a recurring and common issue for many authors, your summaries need a lot of work. It's understandable that you might have trouble with them, but if you need to, you can ask advice. When someone sees your story, the first thing they read of it is your summary/title, and if that's not well-written, you're not likely to get much attention.
sleepypuppies chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
wow. that was really sad. but in a way i think it's really cool how he can still recognize naruto as an equal.
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was just...I don't even have words, sums up Naruto and Sasuke and Itachi's relationship perfectly, though. Awesome.