Reviews for Werewolf of the Hill: Year Two
anwynrath chapter 16 . 4/27
honk4honk chapter 1 . 4/13
Why? Are you even a true fan? DO YOU REALLY THINK HANK WOULD APPROVE?
anwynrath chapter 15 . 3/21
I found this site two days ago. I stumbled across your story and fell in love. I love KOTH and always wanted more stories about Bobby in highschool. Plus I love the supernatural element. Please tell me this isn't the end of the story! I must have more!
Lyoko498 chapter 15 . 2/28
I hope you update soon. This story is great!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
DEVILLICIOUS666 chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
So I've been hoping for the other two werewolves would show up, and great story so far as well you should do more scenes with bobby and jade and please update faster oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and please show the reactions of everybody when bobby explains his deal with death I truly want to see how everyone will react especially jade
Guest chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Keep updating!
DEVILLICIOUS666 chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Great story, I've been meaning to ask what happen to the werewolf girl bobby saved from death also what about the werewolf that turned bobby into one are they ever going to appear again also keep continuing also pleas update faster
Kira Zero Yamato chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
This is really engaging! I ended up reading the first "season" all in one shot. My only criticism is that sometimes you put the wrong word in, or leave a necessary word out. It's only very minor though. All in all keep up the good work!
DEVILLICIOUS666 chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Yes awesome camellia is back and now things are getting more interesting and continue and update this story very quickly please!
DEVILLICIOUS666 chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
It be great if you update a little bit faster and you make a good storyline
random girlz chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
random girlz chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
what's happening to seth more importantly when will you update
Hawkeye chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
What. A. Masterpiece. 10.5 out of 5 stars. Thank god for you. Visionary. Thank god its Friday. Thank you for the nice juicy burger eating scene. ;) cutee.
Kadinza chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Has anyone made the connection with the Great Chicago fire yet?