Reviews for My One And Only Love
Nots chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Yeah, no. This is terrible.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I love how you reviewed yourself as Justin. Does that make you feel pathetic that the only one who is actually enjoying the shit you write is you under a made up alias?
ChefHatchet chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh know! You deleted all those truths that we wrote about you. How sad.
LucasSucks1988 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
C'mon now! Someone actually made a Justin account to stroke this guys ego? He does not need an ego boost! In fact, most of us are pretty sure that Justin and this writer are the same person.

Regardless, This story still sucks no matter what the fake Justin says. Fake Justin obviously lacks taste in good writing.
Lemony Fresh Prince chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Hey, I've been checking this show out, and I think it's hilarious.

Forget what Courtney, Alejandro and Heather said about this fic, I happen to think it's very good. Just ignore them and just do what you do in this story.

Anyway, update when you can. I'll expect a lot more from you! ;)

Until then, keep looking good.

Justin
Pink is sooooo fun chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Oooh, I watched this show one time with Tyler! It was funny, but there was a boy with a triangle head... had he been injured?
Hera and Andrejandrio have been talking about this, they are such big meanies, why are they bullying you? They always make fun of me and Tyler too. :-(
Courtney CIT chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Hello,

I'm Courtney and this has been making it's way around the playa for almost 2 hours. Heather was complaining about this and when she wouldn't shut up, Cody made an account and decided to check it out and he found it terrible too.

So, here you are, ruining my beauty sleep! Do you know how much I've been hearing about you? Too much! It's so annoying and I wish you would just stop writing so these idiots at the playa will stop talking about you!

You thin Justin and Heather should be a couple? That's laughable! She's been googly eyes and constantly staring at Alejandro since they made it back to the playa. Aside from that, I agree with NerdyBarista, it's apparent who the bully is around here. FYI I saw everything you said to these people because I have a facebook, Twitter, Instagram and now a fanfiction! I seriously hope I don't see you writing about people I know in horrible writing fashion like this again!

Courtney.
Raltsshipping chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
You know what, stop extending words! You are such a terrible writer, it's not even funny anymore. So many grammar mistakes, and you succeed keeping them successfully out of character.

Honestly, the reviews are better written
Raltsshipping chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
So...you seriously just wrote Bazinga? Messed up bro. You want to see a good piece of work? Try reading Operation L.E.T.T.E.R.S. That story was sad, and it was located on Codename: Kids Next Door.

It was much better than this is so far
NerdyNightStocker chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
One typical FTTR fanfiction meal with extra stilted dialogue and extra large doses of bad sentence structure, hold the accurate character portrayals!

Oh Lucas...how you do disappoint me...

But enough about your usual ineptitude for story-telling. I'm going to spend the rest of this time responding to the review left in "Not All Guys Are Jerks" since it takes forever for guest reviews to appear:

"You're and ICCAC are just getting everyone to believe my stories are horrible and unamusing to read. I am exactly telling you the way that it is, there is nothing wrong with my stories!"

In case you haven't noticed, it's not merely the two of us. I can easily name five other people that have made the same complaints about your stories. ICAAC and I are not evil masterminds.

" I had never flamed Marco Grazzini or Alex House in my life! I don't even remember doing so! I respect their work as voice actors and they do what they can to entertain us. But you and ICAAC have to keep throwing that lie around like a helpless baby being thrown around the room until it dies."

It takes a very sick mind to fabricate such a twisted metaphor (seriously, are you comparing yourself to an abused baby?). I'm sure both Marco and Alex will beg to differ. If anybody wants to ask them if these allegations are true, you can contact them on Facebook.

"I am not some kind of sick pervert who lives in its sick little world!"

Says the guy who writes the creepiest smut I've ever had the misfortune of viewing.

"And those messages I sent to that guy posing as Alejandro from Total Drama are nothing but lies, knowing that I don't remember anything about his parents drowning him! It was just role playing and it wasn't meant to be seriously!"

So he's a liar? Nice try, but no. Other people saw the screenshots stating many of the horrible things you wrote. If you think that is considered "humor" then many of your humor fics are considered flops for a good reason.

"But from where I come from, that kind of constructive criticism is harsh in my book. If you're gonna be constructive about it. at least be respective! Having my stories feel OOC and not being in-character is making everybody turned off by my stories instantly. There's nothing wrong with that! Some of the writers I know become OOC some of the time, but at least every reader would enjoy reading the material. Why don't you do the right thing and just read the whole chapter, before you, ICAAC, Mrs. Alejandro, and DevilshlyHandsome can try thinking the same thing just blowing up all over my face with each story I write!?"

The proper term is RESPECTFUL, not RESPECTIVE. Many authors deal with criticism as well as praise. If you can't stomach any review that doesn't stroke your overinflated ego, then you're not going to make it in the real world. The real world is full of critics who will chew you up and spit you out. Criticism is the key to helping others improve. We read every word. That's why we have so many critiques to give you.

"What the heck do you want me to do, write a story about where Justin from Total Drama commits suicide because he has no reason to live for being such a god-awful antagonist in Total Drama Action?"

That would also be OOC for him. Justin would most likely shrug off this experience saying "At least I'm still hot" and return to his modeling career. He's not exactly a beacon for emotional turmoil.

"DON'T READ, DON'T REVIEW".

THAT IS NOT HOW THE REAL WORLD WORKS. Authors get negative reviews about their work constantly. Do they sit around whining and acting like pitiful, immature victims with tons of excuses? NO. They take that criticism and make their stories better. You should do the same by following both Heather's and ICAAC's advice.
Mrs. Alejandro chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Okay, so Alejandro and I saw this and decided to see if you improved and you didn't. I'm just going to start this off by saying that there is no such thing as a 'surfer dude' accent. That only happens in tacky beach movies.

My other problem with this is that you have made this chapter about the cotton candy guy and the zookeeper even more then you put any of the main characters in. Why? I don't get half of your sentences and they make little sense. Your fanbase appears to be people that YOU bully and people who don't know any better that you harass into reading and reviewing.

You have sent my boyfriend 48 harassing messages, saying that his parents should drown him and then you lie to everyone and say you didn't? You have issues if you feel the need to scream at everyone that your stories are good, which goes to show that you are insecure and obviously didn't have much of a following to begin with. Stop blaming other people for your actions.

This story is OOC and I would highly suggest you study a character before you write.
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
As a fan of Phineas and Ferb, I have to tell you that of course this is out of character. You need to work on Dr. D I can't see him saying half of what you wrote.

This is another fandom that you have invaded with OOCness and I'm suggesting that you seriously re-watch the show before you attempt the character. That's your problem, you can't connect well enough with these characters to write them. So I would appreciate it if you got your shit together and tried instead of making excuses and half ass apologies.

K thanks.

P.S.

Get a Beta Reader who can take out all those unneeded words that you seem to love to add in for no reason. This isn't a flame and it's not bullying, it's advice! You have a HORRIBLE habit of adding words to the story that shouldn't even be there. That's the issue. You're an issue.
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Please try to update again soon! I love your story!
Can't C it chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Okay, I like this. However, I cannot imagine the characters saying this.

can you at least try to put them in character? you seem to have issues with that.
Uh chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Please tell me what I just read? I don't think this made much sense. Maybe you should try making them slightly in character? Just a little bit?

It's not bad, but it's not good either.