Reviews for A Shipless Ocean
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Truely beautiful. Thank you for such a well written thoughtful story
Piper chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
This is beautiful, I just don't know what to say. I believe this story deserves more recognition because so many peo
xxUchihacest chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Ahhh! I re- read Bad Dogs Last Longer and decided to visit your profile, and I'm so happy I did otherwise I would have gone longer without having read this amazing piece! At first I thought it was unfinished since it had only 4 chapters, but you did finish it and itwas amazing and thanks so much for this. Its very poignant and perfect and so very many other things that are outside the scope of my vocabulary. I do hope to see more works from you!
Charlie chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
This was just ridiculously beautiful and I think I'm going to cry.
crazeebiblio chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Wow, just wow. Fantastic writing.
guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This fic truly is a great work of fiction, so beautifully, dazzlingly written that it even surprised me. But in a good way. A really, really good way.

Best of luck in the future. xoxo, a fan.
Seta Kaita chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
plain and utterly beautiful. it touched me like a fic rarely has. this is definitely a wonderful masterpiece. i'm still dazzled by all the raw emotions and what they evoked in me. thank you oh so much for writing this!
anders1972 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
What a lovely piece that was. I enjoyed it very much, sucker for romance and happy endings that I am!

I think you nailed their personalities spot on.

Anders
JalenMate chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
This was very nice, very nice indeed.
I appreciated particularly that you didn't put up any discussions about John's sexuality. Really, I'm so tired of reading "I'm bi" or "I'm actually gay" that this was a balm. Love does not wear labels. And this love story was really sweet, delicate, a bit bitter, but nonetheless just plain good. Something rare this days.
Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
this story is just so very very beautiful i can't even...
i made me very very happy, thank you so much for writing it. 3
JennoftheGlenn chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Love! So well written!
ZakuroUta7 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Oh my! This was truly beautiful! It's incredibly surprising how this doesn't have more reviews ): But what I wanted to say:
Amazing, captivating. I had to read this all in one night, it was so fantastic. I love how you captured Sherlock's wit and logic based dialogue spot on while John's was similar yet changed to fit a man who had undergone changes. I sincerely would not mind it at all if this is how season 3 was going to end up! I loved Samson, how he looks and acts like his father yet is gaining the intellectual side of everyone's favorite, curly haired detective :3 fantastic job! Much, much love here

-Your humble Servant,
Dani.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
This was AMAZING!
Sorry i didn't write any comments before, but i was working so i read this like...a parragraph, then 3, then 1, then 4...and so, and so...
The thing is, you really made me happy with this fic. I love the fact that the chapters were so long, because that gave me more to enjoy! ;)
But also, the narrative, the history, the new characters (Samson, he is so cute! A little Jhon! Perfect kid for Sherlock to love), the place, the...hole...thing.
Really, really good. You made me cry, smile, feel angsty, hopefull, a variety of emotions that pull me to read your fic until the very end.
I haven't search your profile, but if there is another Sherlock/Jhon fic in there, i'll drink it like a man in a desert! (But i'm a girl... :P )
Bye, and thanks!
RonnieGreen chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Wow, the entire story was just fabulous. It was lovely written and your imagery was simply amazing. Keep up the good work :)
kmd5133 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
This was a beautiful, well written story.