Reviews for A Father's Love
Out of curiosity, what the fuck happened to Sam?
JemDragons chapter 8 . 1/21
Never mind - it seems I can't. The attempt was there. You can delete your own review in AO3. Sorry about this. I'll leave now.
JemDragons chapter 7 . 1/21
It occurred to me that my previous review may piss you off (it wasn't a flame - just a frustrated person being frustrated in your general direction) so I'm gonna delete it. Bye.
JemDragons chapter 6 . 1/21
Fucks sake. Why is it always rape? There's not a chimera fic or a captured fic or a torture fic or even a bloody romance fic that doesn't have goddamn rape in it in this fandom. Having your humanity stripped from you is bad enough, don't you think?

I want to note that this isn't a dig at you specifically nor at this fic. It's more a dig at the fandom in general because this is, like, the third fic in a row which had unmarked (or unnoticed - I could just have skipped over it) rape in it and I'm frustrated. Again, not directed at you and I am enjoying your story.
CaitiAthena chapter 11 . 7/7/2017
i just realized something, Ed's a cat right? theb why does he hate milk?
CaitiAthena chapter 7 . 7/7/2017
jeez Roy, you just had to kiss him didn't you?
CaitiAthena chapter 2 . 7/6/2017
aww thats so sweet Edward.
Iceleaf13 chapter 7 . 6/1/2017
What? What is this? No... No. I was not warned about this. Edward is too young for me to be comfortable with this.
Kittens Kat chapter 12 . 3/13/2017
Just to let you know. I will miss your writing. Your stories are good and I can not wait to read more! Thank you for your hard work!
ZekiWing chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
I'm guessing based off of Ed saying he was "old" and Sam's outburst... that human chimeras have shortened lifespans because of the animal half. So calculations for Ed:
cat- 15 years (average)
human- 70ish years (average world-wide)
Add that into the possibility of rejection of foreign genes as well as possible side effects of the transmutation. Also, traumatic events during childhood actually shorten lifespans up to 20 years. Averging the two ages normally would result in roughly 42.5 years.
Taking off the 20 would result in 22.5 years.

This is assuming the only trauma Ed suffered was from his childhood, not counting because of any side effects of the transmutation.

Long story short Ed's life would be significantly shorter than it would normally be.
SoulMore chapter 11 . 6/1/2016
FAN!~
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
why do you always use falmans full name, but no one elses?
Kitrukia chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
OMG! I just finished this story and was totally blown away! Amazing job! I usually avoid chimera!Ed fics but am SO happy I gave this one a shot! Love love love it! _ Please tell me there will be a sequel...? Please!? Thanks for the amazingly wonderful fic!

Kit
XaoshiTheKuroTenshi chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
Oh my flipping gosh! This is killing me! I loved this story soooooo much! I loved the way you wrote it, I loved the plot, and I loved the developments! But then, badum ching! Cliff hanger with no hope of sequel. My dreams are crushed. AIYA! I hope your Mac starts working properly though because I know those can be a pain! I loved chimera Ed and comforting Mustang. I think I'm dying inside knowing Ed is dying and Mustang is heartbroken and Al is furious and betrayed. I WANT MORE! But, I will wait. Keep writing! Your doing great!
Excenu chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Well, i understand your reasons...BUT...i love this story and I WANT to see how it'll continue, and it's already winter...so...please, continue the story, you can't just leave it like that. Maybe that is even some kind of sadism towards us from you if you just forget the story and start writing other things...so...PLEASE!