Reviews for Day & Night
Mz. Martino chapter 1 . 6/13
I am kind of confused about when it switches over to Kenzie's POV other than that, it was a good start
Mist17 chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
I think you should post either "hidden in the shadows", "a father's secret", or "unexpected changes" next. I also really hope you make another bella/dyson story i love them together and you are an amazing writer!
BlueBell phoenix chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
would love to see what your thinking for Deadly Allies
mickkila chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
Sisterly love is my vote
fandomenforcer chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
Loo
deathgeonous chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
While this was a good and nice fic, and while I really did like it, this somehow got, boring towards the end. I mean, it started out so well and kick ass, and then, for the last few chapters, it was like I couldn't wait for it to be over and done with, sorry. Still, this was a good and fun fic, so thanks for writing it, and good bye for now.
Narulover44 chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
great chapter and story :) i cant wait 2 read wat else you write about :) the ending was a little boring tho... but thts just me cuz i hate reading 4 2 long w/out anyone talkin out loud :) other thn tht it was great tho :)
Keya.aka.Lakeya chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
Aww thanks for the love. I really appriecate it. I would love to write a story with you
Narulover44 chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
great chapter i cant wait to c wat happens nxt nd wats gunna happen w/ bree nd the others :)
YunaNeko chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
chey chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
be safe. I just reread the story and picked up on that bella is preggers. that should be interesting
Narulover44 chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
great chapter i cant wait to c wat happens nxt :) i hope bella is able to kill both vicky and edward w/out her baby gettin hurt n the process... i hope charlotte nd bree get there n time to help bella nd let her get the job done w/ edward nd thn victoria :)
Sassy Mami chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
good luck with your move. Im in the middle of packing myself so I know how busy you'll be. I'll be here waiting. :)
YunaNeko chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
Narulover44 chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
great chapter i cant wait to c wat happens nxt :) i hope victorias plan backfires nd all of them except maybe bree die :) tht is if bree doesnt want to fight against them :)