Reviews for London Bridge is Falling, Falling, Falling
Em chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is really a fantastic start to a story, the depth you go into with Payson is really well done. I hope that you continue this fic and see it through to the end, it really has so much potential.
Dreamsb223 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I really love our writing style! Please update soon!
Pamelaey chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That's good! I want to read more about it!
A bit convoluted for me at times, but great honestly!
Keep going!
KatnissEverdeenTheGirlOnFire12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
wow! that was really good update soon please
anam chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Damn. Your words have rendered me nearly speechless! Your writing is unbelievably smooth, Poincare! Im so glad that you have decided to grace this MIOBI world with your talent, and especially, my most favourite couple! Thank you so much!
I would say that I love the way you have portrayed Payson and Sasha in this and pay you hundreds more compliments, but I'm pretty sure you know exactly what you are doing. Its lovely to see such confidence and clear intent in writing. All I can say is that you have left me desperate for the next chapter, so pls update soon! And hope you see this wonderful story to its complete end (pls don't abandon it, or us!)
Best of luck, truly :D
meghanc303 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Oh my gosh, this is fantastic! Very eloquently done, and the characterization is spot-on. All of the little asides into Payson's head are very believable to me, which is especially impressive since that's not something we were exposed to in the show itself. I can't wait to see where this goes!
Nathascha chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Hi,
wow, I'm feel sort of speechless right now. Your story is so amazing that adding anything seems wrong.
I am amzed by the understanding, and the depth you gave to Payson character's. you expressed brilliantly the change Payson is going through, the struggle, and doubt she feels about herself, and her abilities, and how it changes her relationship with other people...
I can't really find the word to tell you, how amazing, and moving, and true I found your story. So please just accept my poor little words who tell you that I loved this first chapter and am very happy to embark on this new journey with you.
Nathascha