Reviews for One Shady Character: The Story of A in Three and a Half Weeks
Stahchild chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This makes no sense to me. Is there meant to be a story I read before this? I have checked all your stories list but can't find a prequel.
Reldresal chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
On the subject of The Hitchhiker's guide to the Doctor. Self-loathing? That sums up the Ninth?
BookHound chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Great chapter!
maxine chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
please update soon
shan36 chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
Awesome!
lstantfo chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
sad for kim BUT hopefully she will for her sure safety, leave town". A true wife will not fully agree with her husband receiving calls from in the early morning hours from a scared beautiful attractive woman". Nut jobs' Lucien & Natasha great drama, story line"...
purpleholden235 chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Well that was simply awesome- how do you do it?, with everything else going on in your world , you can still create and write so beautifully , this is all so complex, dripping with intent and yet still so wonderful to read, your writing is such an escape from RL- just what I need!. Thank you- & I for one have already raved and reviewed on Goodreads- for anyone out there- it's really easy to do and very satisfying!
Jeangb chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Tooooooooooo short but intriguing
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Glad things went well with Christian on set and that it looks like Kim is safe (for now) but I'm concerned with Ana having nightmares again. So far everything is ok it seems. Thankfully no drama at this time. Lol. Also I have purchased three and a half weeks and can't wait to dig in!
Christian618 chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Why is it that Lucien Phillips and Natasha always have their ugly heads always showing up at the wrong time like nightmares, on the job etc. Or is this a sign of other evil things that are lurking in the woodworks.
shan36 chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Awesomeeeee!
Lori F chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
So happy to read your update! You have a wonderful approach to writing...love your style and your storyline is great too! Just keep those words coming! And please tell us about other stories you are writing, also. Happy Easter!
shewede chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Wow, love it. Can't wait for more & can't wait for your book. Thanks so much.
Chissa28 chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Oh no is Natasha going to be freed!
Tmacone chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Great update as always! I'm so glad Aziz saw Natasha's hatred! She is just biding her time. Looking forward to Lucien's next move! Please post soon!
1,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »