Reviews for Unprofessional
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
yes...yesyes. It seems like a Seme Reisi, which makes it even better :p
ff chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I'm begging you to continue it. Please!
pandanarchy chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is amazing! I really really love your style of writing!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I totally loved it so much! Please please write the other version of this?!
Mneo chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I adore this pairing and this fic is really awesome, I hope you continue writing more of this pairing :D
Anon Banana chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
They were both in character, I really liked that.
I try hard to make people in character when I write fanfictions. Heck, when I write original stories, even my OWN CHARACTERS are OOC.
xXNejiluverXx chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Okay, I just wanted to say a couple of things. First, you are freaking awesome. I was ecstatic to find this story because honestly there's a scarcity of mikotorei (and kuroshiro) fics, especially well-written ones, in the K fandom/hemisphere. So, not to come off sounding creepy, I went to your profile to look up other fics you've written and started skimming your bio thing, which was the sassiest and truest thing ever. So yeah, that didn't have anything to do with the story, but just wanted to let you know that, haha. Anyways, as pertaining to your story, it was in character (which is extremely important to me). I liked how you noted Munakata's hypocrisy and his conflict between responsibility and his own desires. And hot damn the sexual tension. Like seriously. You nailed their weird/fucking hot relationship. So yeah. (Wow, the coherency in this review is astounding... haha, my bad. _)
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
lemon, pretty please!
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I loved this! Great job on it! These two are just Gah! XD
Trapped-in-your-asylum chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Awesome
Yaana chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Nicely written and also in character (I hate fan fictions where they get overly cheesy and generally out-of-character-stuff)! I love you for this. xD
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
The negatives...

It seems that you didn't hit the keyboard hard enough to press the letter l in "talking" (in the sentence "You know exactly what I'm taking about."). Also, "And Suoh was just sitting there, cool as a cucumber." Why cucumber? LOL You are hilarious with humorous fics, but it kinda ruins the mood here. Perhaps "statue" could be considered as an alternative?

The positives...

WOW! Brilliant! Both Suoh and Munakata are in characters. The ambience is convincing. The imageries are just right. Your tantalizing diction builds up the necessary suspense and eroticism without being sappy. Your narration flows as smoothly as a river's flow. ASDFGHJKL Soooooo gorgeous!