Reviews for Hurt me, Fuck me
BreeBBreakDance chapter 1 . 2/10
Oh gosh
Kuroko, you deserve kagami way more at this point
Cutieee
Lala chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Love this story so much! w So cutteeeAnd the side pairings are just so perfect here! But of course since main focus is Aokaga, I should be focusing on that XD Anyway, great job! Keep it up!
Pupuuu chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Awww, I love this hella lot! It has my favourite pairings: Aokaga, Kikasa and AKAKURO(my OTP)! I love it so much! I really thought Kuroko might end up alone n have his feelings nt returned since Kagami is with Aomine but then you just had to add the last part of him being Akashi fghsgdhfhkkkk XDDD
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
It was a good story! :)
Aikaru chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Aomine really is a big pervert *sigh* poor little tiger.
Maejirase chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
This story was wonderful! Even if it was a little rough reading, but no worries on that matter, mental auto-corrections make things better..
Anyways, I loved the conflict that you created between Kagami and Aomine with them both beign dense and misunderstanding/ assuming things that weren't true. My heart clenched several times when Kagami got hurt from Aomine's actions.
In addition, I liked how you did the two different Point of Views from the two of them. It gave just the needed perspective to show how they felt and what they were doing that was hurting the other.
Excellent job! Keep up the great work!
mamita chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love the couple AominexKagami, especially since Kagami is my favorite, I love how Kuroko protects and helps as Kise, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Aww! Kurokocchi's SOOOOOO cute to Kagamicchi! I felt so sad for him... Mmm... I really think this should be AoKise and KagaKuro! XD
Btw, Kagamicchi's SOOOOOO sweet, he let Kise rub against him and I LOVED how he so gently woke the blond up!
HimeNoririn chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
this is yaya kagami is so cute /
yaya chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
pervert aomine you love kagami a lot XX3and kuroko you are cupidon !
and kagami is a really little angel uke 3 i lovelove them 3
yaya chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
whouaa kagami so cute i'm french but i love it ! thank
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
This fic was very good, I really liked it. The characters were soooo cute. I think it's such a pity, though, that you won't be getting many reviews for it, you should find a beta to do a grammar check on your English for you and maybe repost it? You'll get a lot more! I don't mean to discourage you in anyway, like I said, it was wonderful, but some ppl are more strict when reading and want near-to-perfect English. Hell, I'd help you with this myself, but I'm so busy lately it'd take a while. Try asking around on the beta tab
Can I ask what's your mother language?

Anyway, thanks for sharing and for your hard work!
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Kyaaaaaaa... I love this! I love you! XD. I really love AoKaga!
You make Kagami really cute O/O
*blush* Recently, I'm looking for stories like this about Aomine and Kagami, and you make it really good! I could cry T_T... Its really touching XD.
Aaaa... Thank you, you made my day :D
Sorry my English really sucks T_T
eL Aqruello chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Ah, i think it much being rate 'M' than 'T'..
''

But i love it..
XDb

Ne, nee..
Can i request AkaKuro pairing fiction's?
I read your story about KagaMine and it's good!
So i wanna request AkaKuro pairing too..
XDv