Reviews for Two Ways To Grieve
julyisfree chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
*ugly sobbing*
Can I just say, no wait
*the tears will not stop, the reader's body quakes with unaccounted emotion, her hands hover over the keyboard but they are promptly removed; there is no other option, she thinks while stretching and blindly grabbing for the piece of paper hidden underneath her bed; the reader calms down while clutching Mohinder’s poster, "You always give my strength Momo" she says*
Ok, my emotions are in check now. I just wanted to say how well you managed to portrait Sylar's split personality and how IMO Noah's death was the catalyst for it. Thanks to the lack of canon after the explosion in Costa Verde (Thank you show :/) I will now tag this as my headcanon for future reference.
As always your Heroes pieces are great.
((We should make a new prompt for the committee!))
WOWcow chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Woah... You weren't kidding when you said it was dark. Still I loved the way that you were able to convey all the pain and futility of his actions and how the loss of his son cut him to his core. Amazing job, even though I prefer more optimistic stories (sadly, that's not always the case in real life) but this really engaged me.
SomberSerenity chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I honestly can't think of a single thing to say about this except that it's amazing.
justforme83 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Woah this was crazy amazing. The darkness of grief and how it kept crossing to anger and hate. Loved it.